Chopping and changing religons

Chopping and changing religons

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Sep 11
1 edit

My view is that if you start something , you must finish it, either by attaining enlightenment (or whatever you call the goal of all religons) or by finding for yourself, by whatever means necessary, the logical answer to your current religon, which,imo, can only done by direct understanding for oneself of Spirit/God/Universe/Multiverse/Great Turtle/[eneter own here] . Second hand information wont cut it when making decisions bsed on "eternity".

But just to restate, once you have found something that is true for you, you must follow it and never forget it. It must become a constant presence in your life through constant reflection and meditation..

Views?

edit: ooops,seems I've posted this in the wrong forum, moderators? Anybody?

s

Moves
26 Sep 11
2 edits

Ha, ha, cut and paste into the spirituality forum, or rather chop and change forums! 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 Sep 11

Originally posted by shahenshah
Ha, ha, cut and paste into the spirituality forum, or rather chop and change forums! 🙂
I'm just a cave man here , with my two forefuingers hammerring on the keys here ...cuuut and pparsley?

s

Moves
27 Sep 11

Hello Karoly, not to worry, it happens to all of us.

Caveman 😉