1. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:20
    Until it broke, I was an enthusiastic programmer of my very old HP calculator. Now I can write a little assembly code, but I wonder if someone can tell me how to do this in a Christian way.
  2. London
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 11:22
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Until it broke, I was an enthusiastic programmer of my very old HP calculator. Now I can write a little assembly code, but I wonder if someone can tell me how to do this in a Christian way.
    Pray before you code. That's all.

Oh, and it would help to read a bit of the Gospels as well.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 15:314 edits
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Refrain from using any variety of the JMP instruction, lest you make the big guy nervous in a Tower of Babel sort of way and he decides to change your whole assembly language on you. If you must use JMP, by all means, do no have an address named HVN as an operand.

Don't use any of the exclusive logic operations, unless you're 21, married, and will only be sharing the program with your wife. Think pure thoughts and use NOT and OR in wise combinations instead.

HALT is encouraged, for its esoteric English flavor.

PUSH and POP have generally sinful connotations, and God forbid you ever use LOAD.
  4. London
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 15:53
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Refrain from using any variety of the JMP instruction, lest you make the big guy nervous in a Tower of Babel sort of way and he decides to change your whole assembly language on you.

Don't use any of the exclusive logic operations, unless you're 21, married, and will only be sharing the program with your wife.

HALT is encouraged, for its esot ...[text shortened]... lavor.

PUSH and POP are have generally sinful connotations, and God forbid you ever use LOAD.
    Look on the bright side:

JC is the command to solve all problems.

POP is never wrong. Or RC.

You can always XCHG if you want remission from temporal sin.

SHLD guarantees help from St. Michael the Archangel.

Of course, ORA, ANA and RIM are OUT.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 15:59
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Of course, ORA, ANA and RIM are OUT.
    So prayer is out?

Ora et labora.
  6. London
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:27
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    So prayer is out?

Ora et labora.
    Nice one. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree