1. Meddling with things
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 14:02
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    But if "adios" means "I'm just kidding" in his language, you must be a Christian after all.
    I'll just have to keep you all guessing
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 14:05
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    I'll just have to keep you all guessing
    You're a good guy, though.
  3. Meddling with things
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 18:03
    Originally posted by Halitose
    You're a good guy, though.
    Now I am worried.

Perhaps we should slip over to another thread and start slagging each other off
  4. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 20:45
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    Now I am worried.

Perhaps we should slip over to another thread and start slagging each other off
    Lol. Yes, let's. 😀😉
  5. Colorado
    Moves
    29 Jan '06 11:091 edit
    Originally posted by stocken
    I think I admitted to being a little boneheaded by refusing to believe I'm stubborn. I think? I'm not sure. I'm so confused.

Where's mama??? I want mama!!!

The inevitable will happen whether we're civil or not. It's just much more pleasant when people behave.

Take my last feeding for instance. Now, while giving me breast (something I enjoy tremendously and I'm sure will be a favorite even when growing up - albeit not the same milkshake, mind you) my mama had to go look after my older sister because my daddy was busy doing something important, like reading.

Now, each time my sister pulled a prank I had to stop feeding so that mama could set things straight. That's [i]extremely
    annoying. Had my sister known better, she would have waited for her turn to get attention and I'd be sleeping happily now.

Oh, well... 😞[/i]

I forgot to mention just how horrendously funny I found all this. It's an instant classic. When your not slamming my God I can appreciate your sense of humor.
  6. Seattle
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 06:071 edit
    Originally posted by STANG
    Killed by God, in one day, for premarital sex (1 Corinthians 10:8)
    23,000 dead

Killed, at God's behest, for not giving God his due (Exodus 32:26-28)
    3,000 dead

Killed for being counted by David (1 Chronicles 21:1-14)
    70,000 dead

Killed by God for questioning Moses and Aaron (Numbers 16:35)
    14,950 dead

Killed by God, in a plague, for who ...[text shortened]... – except a few on an ark

Comply or spend eternity in hell (Rom. 6:23, Rev. 19:ll-15; 20:8)
    Killed by abortion in 1 year alone....dang i forget the number it gots all them beat
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 15:56
    Originally posted by c guy1
    Killed by abortion in 1 year alone....dang i forget the number it gots all them beat
    Killed = taking of life.
    Birth = giving of life.
    Abortion = no birth, therefore no killing.
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 19:21
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Killed = taking of life.
    Birth = giving of life.
    Along that tangent, if abortion is killing, we should bury the body as we do with other victims, right? What do we put on the tombstone? It'd look odd with a (projected?!) birthdate that was later than the date of death. It'd look even more odd to have a lifespan in negative numbers.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 20:30
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Along that tangent, if abortion [b]is killing, we should bury the body as we do with other victims, right? What do we put on the tombstone? It'd look odd with a (projected?!) birthdate that was later than the date of death. It'd look even more odd to have a lifespan in negative numbers.[/b]
    Egg-actly. Logical conclusion time:
    IF (and some do) a Christian truly held that abortion is the taking of a human life (not biological), is it not the height of moral cowardice to do nothing about it, save picketing/protesting/power struggling?
    IF a human being was summarily executed without due process, wouldn't the Good Samaritan do EVERYTHING possible to stop said execution?
    Then why are so many Christians with similarily held beliefs not waging absolute war on the practice of abortion, instead content to engage in so many missions outside the arena?
  10. Meddling with things
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 17:19
    Egg-actly. Logical conclusion time:
    IF (and some do) a Christian truly held that abortion is the taking of a human life (not biological), is it not the height of moral cowardice to do nothing about it, save picketing/protesting/power struggling?
    IF a human being was summarily executed without due process, wouldn't the Good Samaritan do EVERYTHING possib ...[text shortened]... r on the practice of abortion, instead content to engage in so many missions outside the arena?
    How we doing on the morality of war (lets start by referring to Iraq)
  11. Seattle
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 17:412 edits
    Killed = taking of life.
    Birth = giving of life.
    if birth is giving of life, then why, when a pregnate woman was murdered and her baby was killed too, why was the murderer charged with two murders, the woman and the baby....it seems that a fetus is alive when we want it to be alive, and nonliving when we want to kill...so if i want to kill you ( i dont), then if i dont consider you human its not murder, same idea...a life is a life..no matter what dumb logic you try to apply to it....even then, alot of abortions are preformed when the babies head is out, and they suck the brains out of the head...killing it...your trying to tell me that is ok?
    I got more and will post on it later...

EDIT: If you want us to go to war with you...that is just a bad idea. Do any of you know your history? Last time Christians went to war strictly on religious beliefs, (crusaders) we slaughtered everyone who wouldnt convert? so you want me and my church to grab shotguns and storm and abortion clinic and kill everyone? think before you post dude, thats what your suggesting....
    Second EDIT: seeing how you guyz r so slow...ill edit again....
    What about, during partial birth abortions, if they doctors miss their chance to kill baby? do you know what they do? ill answere my question: they eighter drown it, they leave it unattended and let it die, or they hit it with a hammer....this is after the baby is born...and your telling me this is ok? And if you try and claim that it's a woman's choice, I say no, she had a choice when she decided to get pregnant....now its the babies choice, and it wants to live
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 23:01
    ....now its the babies choice, and it wants to live
    Prove it.
  13. Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 03:201 edit
    fine..fine..i cant prove it...but your avoiding the point. Murder is still murder, even if you want someone to kill you, i mean seriously...a person who is asking me to prove that a baby wants to live is obviously out of arguements and is trying to prove their point on an irrelevant idea. So fine, lets say the baby doesn't want to live, that still makes you a murderer....
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 04:05
    then why, when a pregnate woman was murdered and her baby was killed too, why was the murderer charged with two murders, the woman and the baby
    Can't speak about what I don't know. Can only speak on the little I do know. Abortion isn't murder, as only biological life exists in the womb, not human life. Human life is a pre-requisite for someone to commit murder.

alot of abortions are preformed when the babies head is out, and they suck the brains out of the head...killing it...your trying to tell me that is ok?
    Compound issues, but I'll do my best, as always. A lot of abortions are performed in ways other than the murder you describe. Very few of the so-called abortions are performed. Each and every one of them is murder. Since you seem unable to differentiate between rhetorical and actual, I am not telling you murder is "ok."
    Speaking of which...

If you want us to go to war with you...that is just a bad idea.
    I'll cancel the uniforms.

Do any of you know your history?
    I was born a poor black child.

so you want me and my church to grab shotguns and storm and abortion clinic and kill everyone? think before you post dude, thats what your suggesting....
    Sage advice. I shall consider your endorsement immediately.
  15. Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 04:17
    one question, what is biological difference between a baby leaving the mother and the baby two minuets before labor? if you can prove that there is some biological difference between the two, i might be able to see your point. To me, its the same genetic material now as it was a couple min.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree