1. Joined
    11 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 10:41
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Abortion isn't murder, as only biological life exists in the womb, not human life. Human life is a pre-requisite for someone to commit murder.
    "Not guilty your honour. When I hacked off that guys arms and cut out his heart I was only affecting his biological life. His human life DECIDED to die because it for some odd reason did not like its body anymore. Not MY fault."
  2. Seattle
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 15:27
    Originally posted by JadeMantis
    "Not guilty your honour. When I hacked off that guys arms and cut out his heart I was only affecting his biological life. His human life DECIDED to die because it for some odd reason did not like its body anymore. Not MY fault."
    well...while i dont agree with the act, jade brings up a good point, what is the difference between the two, what is the difference between murdering a fetus and murdering a person? Because if you can justify killing an unborn baby with that your line of thought, you can just as easliy justify killing anyone else
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 17:591 edit
    Originally posted by c guy1
    fine..fine..i cant prove it...but your avoiding the point. Murder is still murder, even if you want someone to kill you, i mean seriously...a person who is asking me to prove that a baby wants to live is obviously out of arguements and is trying to prove their point on an irrelevant idea. So fine, lets say the baby doesn't want to live, that still makes you a murderer....
    I love how you're already claiming I'm 'out of arguments', as if this was the culmination of some lengthy debate that we've been having. 🙄

You claimed the baby wanted to live. Congratulations on proving your own argument irrelevant.
  4. Seattle
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 00:15
    fine, that last sentance of saying a baby wants to live was irrelevant, it is unproveable...happy? even if you got me on that point you have yet to adequetly defend any of the rest of the points I have brought up, your just setting up straw man arguements and knocking them down.
  5. Seattle
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 04:48
    no comments?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 04:56
    Originally posted by JadeMantis
    Getting close.
  7. Seattle
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 05:00
    so you agree, well i guess its true...if you can justify killing an innocent baby, you can defend anything...
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 07:14
    no comments?
    Damn real life keeps getting in the way of my internet forum activities.😛
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 07:18
    fine, that last sentance of saying a baby wants to live was irrelevant, it is unproveable...happy? even if you got me on that point you have yet to adequetly defend any of the rest of the points I have brought up, your just setting up straw man arguements and knocking them down.
    There have been many debates on this forum about abortion, and your arguments are some of the most common that are employed. I'm not interested in rehashing the same old abortion arguments. Furthermore, I'm not very emotionally involved in the issue, and therefore have little interest in discussing it with someone who is emotionally charged.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 12:08
    so you agree, well i guess its true...if you can justify killing an innocent baby, you can defend anything...
    You seem to be having difficulty in gleaning the meaning of the posts herein. I shall spell it out for you, then.
    True abortion, which occurs inside the womb, is termination of biological life, prior to birth. Birth is when biological life becomes human life. Birth is when biological life emerges from the womb. One of the procedures mentioned previously, of allowing the baby's head to emerge, etc., is murder, not abortion.
    There is a thread on this forum that will help you in your misunderstanding of the issue, labled "Who give(s) human life?" You may wish to read the same, you may not. Choice is great, ain't it?
  11. Seattle
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 16:521 edit
    You seem to be having difficulty in gleaning the meaning of the posts herein. I shall spell it out for you, then.
    True abortion, which occurs inside the womb, is termination of biological life, prior to birth. Birth is when biological life becomes human life. Birth is when biological life emerges from the womb. One of the procedures mentioned previous ive(s) human life?" You may wish to read the same, you may not. Choice is great, ain't it?
    You still have no answered the question I asked a couple posts back, so I will ask it again...If your so insistant on calling it biological life inside the mother and human life outside, what is the BIOLOGICAL difference between the baby prior to birth and the baby during birth?

Note that I am trying to understand your point of view, because if your so sure that your right, it is possible that you might be right, i personally believe that I am right, but I am willing to try and understand your point of view. I would appritiate if you would do the same.
  12. Seattle
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 17:13
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    There have been many debates on this forum about abortion, and your arguments are some of the most common that are employed. I'm not interested in rehashing the same old abortion arguments. Furthermore, I'm not very emotionally involved in the issue, and therefore have little interest in discussing it with someone who is emotionally charged.
    and no, im not emotionally charged about this, im just simply debating with KreakyKBH.
  13. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    05 Feb '06 19:51
    True abortion, which occurs inside the womb, is termination of biological life, prior to birth. Birth is when biological life becomes human life. Birth is when biological life emerges from the womb. One of the procedures mentioned previous ...[text shortened]... ive(s) human life?" You may wish to read the same, you may not. Choice is great, ain't it?
    So in your view, an abortion is the moral equivalent of terminating the biological life of your pet dog/cat/budgie/goldfish/fern?
  14. Seattle
    Moves
    06 Feb '06 06:14
    why does it take everyone soooo long to answere these questions? i mean if you are so sure of your answers, and you know we are soooo wrong then why do you take so long, i have a life outside of this debate( and chess), but I am able to check it once a day atleast
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Feb '06 04:27
    You still have no answered the question I asked a couple posts back, so I will ask it again...If your so insistant on calling it biological life inside the mother and human life outside, what is the BIOLOGICAL difference between the baby prior to birth and the baby during birth?

Note that I am trying to understand your point of view, because if your so sur ...[text shortened]... willing to try and understand your point of view. I would appritiate if you would do the same.
    Biological life within the womb becomes human life, once imparted with soul life, by God, as the fetus comes away from the womb.

Biological life within the womb has the potential to become human life, once the same departs from the womb. Pets, although we love them, can never become human, therefore there is no comparison.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree