1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 18:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    I never said God was illogical, rather, I am merely saying that we may not be able to comprehend his logic at times. God forbid we have a limited intellectual capacity in comparison to the Almighty!! God refers to us as his children. If so, what things did your parents do that seemed illogical as a small lad? I am sure they did a few things that did not s ...[text shortened]... you don't trust you will be disillusioned at some point because not everything will make sense.
    I never said God was illogical, rather, I am merely saying that we may not be able to comprehend his logic at times.

I can accept that. Most Christians have similar maxims like "God's ways are not our ways" or "God writes straight with crooked ways." What scottishinnz seemed to suggest was that you believed that God could do illogical things - which is something different.

Sorry for calling you fringe!
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Jan '08 13:32
    Originally posted by Conrau K
    I can accept that. Most Christians have similar maxims like "God's ways are not our ways" or "God writes straight with crooked ways." What scottishinnz seemed to suggest was that you believed that God could do illogical things - which is something different.

Sorry for calling you fringe!
    knightmeister on the other hand has outright stated that God is illogical.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree