1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:00
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    May I put forward some simple corrections here:

Firstly no one dies ever!...
    I thought you were thinkin' that...but being as this is a .44 Magnum, THE most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head cleeeeen off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 23:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought you were thinkin' that...but being as this is a .44 Magnum, THE most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head cleeeeen off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
    If someone were to blow my head off, (and I have asked people if they could spare 3 grenades so I could slip them down my shorts with the clip removed, and that I would get far away from anyone, for I'm not a violent man) I would forgive them, and I would as well KNOW that all I would be is removed from that state of being, being earth that is. I am and ever shall be my Father's Life, that IS Eternity!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 15:15
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    If someone were to blow my head off, (and I have asked people if they could spare 3 grenades so I could slip them down my shorts with the clip removed, and that I would get far away from anyone, for I'm not a violent man) I would forgive them, and I would as well KNOW that all I would be is removed from that state of being, being earth that is. I am and ever shall be my Father's Life, that IS Eternity!
    So is that a no or a yes? Just looking for a little clarity.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 15:37
    May I put forward some simple corrections here:

Firstly no one dies ever!...it is not possible for the spiritual soul to ever die, but it is only the material body that will perish.

No person can remove your sin but yourself, because sin is only error, and you can correct that error by raising your consciousness to the truth of being.

When one ha ...[text shortened]... speak and think error, they will contiue to sin and shall not achieve the spiritual destination.
    No one is perfect. If you ever get there, you let me know, k?

Also, one more thing. When your material body perishes, your ticket is punched, señor. Your destination is set. It's too late to take the test after you've seen the answer sheet. Believing that the blood of the Lamb has washed away your sin IS the correct answer. Rejecting His gift is the error. Convincing others to reject His gift is even more heinous. The good news is that you still have time to correct your errors.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 21:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No one is perfect. If you ever get there, you let me know, k?

Also, one more thing. When your material body perishes, your ticket is punched, señor. Your destination is set. It's too late to take the test after you've seen the answer sheet. Believing that the blood of the Lamb has washed away your sin IS the correct answer. Rejecting His gift is th ...[text shortened]... gift is even more heinous. The good news is that you still have time to correct your errors.
    This blood sacrifice to wash away the sin of each person is to be understood correctly:

When Jesus came preaching the higher concsiouness, of being kind to other living things (animals) and asking the people to reject the strict fabricated letter of the Jewish religious law, and take to the spirit of loving God and your brother (everyone), and teaching that you are a spiritual creation and eternal......the leaders at that time killed Jesus because he undermined their authority.

After his death when they decided to make christianity the one and only religion (because they couldnt kill all the christians) by inventing doctrine to make Jesus God and give the Bible lots of power,...so one of these inventions was that the blood could take away sins.

In other words they turned the murder of Jesus into him being a martyr, and that the blood could take away sins.......but the blood doesnt take away sins, its the living of the spiritual life that purifies the person and takes their sins away.

Just calling out Jesus is Lord, does nothing to cleans your sins (errors) and you must stop sining and live the proper spiritual life, and have correct knowledge, and this will have the cleansing affect.

Any person who takes to the bonafide spiritual life, will have all their past sins (errors) cleansed, and if you dont live the bonafide spiritual life, then your errors will cause you to experience your karma, which will be in the form of another birth in this world of suffering.

Now because Christianity teach too many falsities, and doesnt even understand that the soul is eternal, and that all living things have many many births, and that meat eating is sinfull, then it is concluded that it is not bonafide.

Having a head full of false religious doctrine will have no cleansing affect.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Nov '10 23:50
    This blood sacrifice to wash away the sin of each person is to be understood correctly:

When Jesus came preaching the higher concsiouness, of being kind to other living things (animals) and asking the people to reject the strict fabricated letter of the Jewish religious law, and take to the spirit of loving God and your brother (everyone), and teaching ...[text shortened]... s not bonafide.

Having a head full of false religious doctrine will have no cleansing affect.
    I just cannot begin to describe all the kinds of wrong you are.

First you say you cannot tolerate false teachings and then you spew out this nonsense. This leads me to believe that all you say is false.

Enjoy your next life as a serpent. Now that's karma.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 08:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I just cannot begin to describe all the kinds of wrong you are.

First you say you cannot tolerate false teachings and then you spew out this nonsense. This leads me to believe that all you say is false.

Enjoy your next life as a serpent. Now that's karma.
    I am trying to help you here, to bring you to the higher true understanding and I am not just blindly inventing, because if you research the Vedanta teachings you will see that it is truth, and they are the oldest and the first original spiritual teachings in the world......all other religions came much later, and they were substitues and poor ones at that.

Any child can understand that killing animals is wrong, and you dont even need scipture to know this, and if you partake in this activity then your spiritual life will be spoilt.

The spiritual soul is eternal without beginning or end, so how is it possible to have one life....that would also mean that all people who have not met Jesus, are going to hell by your calculation....so this is totally wrong and must be corrected.

My only reason to be in this forum, is to present the truth, and reveal the error for everyones benefit.
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 12:20
    You defined no problem to which a solution is needed.

I'll do it then on behalf of my Christian faith:

Problem: How will God's eternal purpose be accomplished ?

Solution: It will be accomplished only through Jesus Christ - all that He is, all that He has accomplished and will accomplished, all that He has attained to and has obtained and the inclusion of those saved by Him in His salvation.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 12:23
    The New Jerusalem in Revelation chapters 21 and 22 with the new heaven and new earth is the solution. And the center of that solution is Jesus Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree