1. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 04:10
    ashes of a loved one, some sites say that keeping the ashes confuse the spirit, but I'd find it hard to let go of them, is it wrong to keep them?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 04:353 edits
    Originally posted by leestatic

ashes of a loved one, some sites say that keeping the ashes confuse the spirit, but I'd find it hard to let go of them, is it wrong to keep them?
    At physical death (whether of natural causes, suicide, blown to smithereens on some far flung battlefield or fiery jet fighter crash) the deceased's immortal soul departs its temporary body tent (leaving this brief prelude behind with immediate transfer to the main show in eternity). Raw sentimentalism alone prevents well intentioned folks from doing the "Christian thing".

..............................................................................

Note: Choice of disposition, Leestatic, is entirely yours.... traditional open casket,

less costly cremation, organ donation, gift for specialized medical research, etc.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 04:36
    If it is a gay lover you are keeping it is wrong. I would dispose of them as quickly as possible or you might get into big trouble when it is your turn to meet Jesus.
  4. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 04:471 edit
    Originally posted by Allnightlongg
    If it is a gay lover you are keeping it is wrong. I would dispose of them as quickly as possible or you might get into big trouble when it is your turn to meet Jesus.
    Cheers GB i mean "Christian thing" because i'm borderline, Allnightlongg, Wow, hang about a minute you created a profile on a chess site so you could lurk around in the forums? has the schools increased security? or prisons relaxed theirs?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 04:58
    Cheers GB i mean "Christian thing" because i'm borderline, Allnightlongg, Wow, hang about a minute you created a profile on a[b] chess site so you could lurk around in the forums? has the schools increased security? or prisons relaxed theirs?[/b]
    Say the crybaby... lurking around the chess forum. Better take that log otta your eye. 😉.

How many moves before I am acceptable to post in this chess forum sir? Only the pure shall enter. You should start up your own paranoid religion.
  6. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 05:08
    Say the crybaby... lurking around the chess forum. Better take that log otta your eye. 😉.

How many moves before I am acceptable to post in this chess forum sir? Only the pure shall enter. You should start up your own paranoid religion.
    If you stand on your tip toes you can see Monday, and the children are back at school, i just know this makes you smile.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 05:11
    If you stand on your tip toes you can see Monday, and the children are back at school, i just know this makes you smile.
    Hey stalker... Ashes to ashes dust to dust.
  8. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 05:141 edit
    Hey stalker... Ashes to ashes dust to dust.
    Lol i like you i'm going to name you Gary Glitter.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 05:17
    Lol i like you i'm going to name you Gary Glitter.
    Yeah then each time we meet I will remind you of your gay friend.
  10. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 05:19
    Yeah then each time we meet I will remind you of your gay friend.
    unfortunately i'm not a child, we'll soon see who you are on dateline.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 05:23
    unfortunately i'm not a child, we'll soon see who you are on dateline.
    Is that where you met Gary?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 05:30
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 07:22
    Theres nothing about the body that is part of the real person, the real person is the spiritual soul, but the person you were familar with, was their subtle body of mind intelligence and false ego. (their personality)

The subtle body along with soul, goes to their next birth after death, and they are born into a new family with a new mother and father, and you are forgotten......because they have no memory of their previous life.

So your only connection to them will be in your memories, but you also will die, and go through the same process, so dont lament.(its all a game)
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 09:061 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

Theres nothing about the body that is part of the real person, the real person is the spiritual soul, but the person you were familar with, was their subtle body of mind intelligence and false ego. (their personality)

The subtle body along with soul, goes to their next birth after death, and they are born into a new family with a new mother and father, ...[text shortened]... our memories, but you also will die, and go through... so dont lament " (its all a game)."
    ... yes, and a damn serious one (with irreversible consequences) each of us is given the opportunity of playng only once.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 09:22
    God can keep track of that no big deal.
    IMO
    KJ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree