1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 11:26
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ... yes, and a damn serious one (with irreversible consequences) each of us is given the opportunity of playng only once.
    Not once,.... but millions of times if neccessary, because the soul which you are is a little piece of God, and is already eternal, without begiinning or end.

We dont become eternal, because by our very nature, we are already eternal, being spirit......but we are either eternal in this material world, (taking repeated birth) or eternal in the spiritual world.

Bhagavad gita says: Cht 2 vs 12

"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these Kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be"

also Cht 2 vs 13

"As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body, from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes into another body at death, A sober person is not bewildered by such a change"
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 13:091 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

Not once,.... but millions of times if neccessary, because the soul which you are is a little piece of God, and is already eternal, without begiinning or end...

Bhagavad gita says: Cht 2 vs 12
    "Bhagavad gita says: Cht 2 vs 12"

... and the book's author?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 14:24
    [b]"Bhagavad gita says: Cht 2 vs 12"

... and the book's author?[/b]
    God
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 15:21
    God
    *lol*
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 04:04
    Originally posted by Allnightlongg
    If it is a gay lover you are keeping it is wrong. I would dispose of them as quickly as possible or you might get into big trouble when it is your turn to meet Jesus.
    I believe that was one of Jeffery Dahmers conundrums. I guess he solved that problem!! 😵
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 12:13

God
    ... some unknown god or does he have a name?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Nov '10 04:45
    ... some unknown god or does he have a name?
    God has unlimited names, and a few are:

Visnu. Krsna. Bhagavan. Govinda. Damodara. Vasudeva. Madhava. Madhusudana. Kuvera. Kartikeya. Hrsikesa. Janardana. Trivikrama. Rama. Narayana. Kesava. Sankarsana. Aniruddha. Balarama. Jagatpati. Kalki. Kartikeya. Laksmana. Nityananda. Trivikrama. Varuna. Vamana. Varaha. Yasodanandana. Yadhava. Yogesvara.

There isnt enough paper on the planet to write down all the names of God.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Nov '10 08:00

Visnu. Krsna. Bhagavan. Govinda. Damodara. Vasudeva. Madhava. Madhusudana. Kuvera. Kartikeya. Hrsikesa. Janardana. Trivikrama. Rama. Narayana. Kesava. Sankarsana. Aniruddha. Balarama. Jagatpati. Kalki. Kartikeya. Laksmana. Nityananda. Trivikrama. Varuna. Vamana. Varaha. Yasod ...[text shortened]... dhava. Yogesvara.

Thank you... well played,
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '10 08:15

Visnu. Krsna. Bhagavan. Govinda. Damodara. Vasudeva. Madhava. Madhusudana. Kuvera. Kartikeya. Hrsikesa. Janardana. Trivikrama. Rama. Narayana. Kesava. Sankarsana. Aniruddha. Balarama. Jagatpati. Kalki. Kartikeya. Laksmana. Nityananda. Trivikrama. Varuna. Vamana. Varaha. Yasod ...[text shortened]... dhava. Yogesvara.

One god, many names, why?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Nov '10 08:22
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    One god, many names, why?
    God has a name for every past time he is engaged in, and for every quality of is Supreme nature........God is involved in unlimited past-times with unlimited liberated persons, through-out the unlimited spiritual planets in the eternal spiritual dimension.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Nov '10 03:37
    Originally posted by leestatic
    ashes of a loved one, some sites say that keeping the ashes confuse the spirit, but I'd find it hard to let go of them, is it wrong to keep them?
    Na, kept it if you want to. The spirit is either in hell or heaven.
  12. weedhopper
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 04:56
    At physical death (whether of natural causes, suicide, blown to smithereens on some far flung battlefield or fiery jet fighter crash) the deceased's immortal soul departs its temporary body tent (leaving this brief prelude behind with immediate transfer to the main show in eternity). Raw sentimentalism alone prevents well intentioned folks from doing th ...[text shortened]... casket,

less costly cremation, organ donation, gift for specialized medical research, etc.
    I tend to follow your logic GB. My "plans" are to leave whatever organs or other parts that might be used to help others, from burn victims to cancer patients who want hair. The remains of my remains will then be sent to a medical university to be studied by a 1st year med student, because Lord knows they need the practice. After that, I've instructed whatever is left to go to the Body farm at the University of Tennessee to be used in an experiment to see how long it would take such a body to decompose. Hopefully, in death, some people will be given a better life, and some knowledge might be gained.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '10 10:311 edit
    leestatic,

Whatever your situation is, I think you should be honest with Jesus Christ.

If you are afraid of something or feel that you cannot let something go, you should tell Him - "Lord Jesus, I am just not ready to let go yet."

My experience is that Jesus Christ always honors an honest confession. If He wants you to give something up, He will empower you to do so. If He does not you will have the peace about keeping it.

But either way, you should go to Jesus Christ with all of your anxieties and concerns and pour out your heart before God. He knew what we were before we did. He knows you. He wants you to know that He can be our life, our empowering, our ability, tastes, attitudes, and actions.

He can blend with us if we open up outselves to Him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree