anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 22:44
    Originally posted by InlandRevenueUK
    Utterly vile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11223457

Mr Jones obviously doesn't understand the definition of hypocrisy
    almost as bad as radical Islam using children as bombs, or, gee I dunno...killing some 3000 or so people by crashing planes into a building.

radical anything is bad
  3. Standard memberInlandRevenueUK
    Cause I'm the taxman
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 23:10
    Originally posted by duecer
    almost as bad as radical Islam using children as bombs, or, gee I dunno...killing some 3000 or so people by crashing planes into a building.

radical anything is bad
    I completely agree.

However an act that will p*ss off millions of people is not a particularly bright was of voicing your oppinion on radical acts of a tiny minority, which as you say are vile.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 01:17
    Originally posted by InlandRevenueUK
    Utterly vile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11223457

Mr Jones obviously doesn't understand the definition of hypocrisy
    It has nothing to do with Christian tolerance. It's just one lone nut job who's afraid.

This escalating of tension around the world will continue till the end.

The war is on! :'(
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 10:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. London
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 10:46
    Originally posted by duecer
    Is this tongue-in-cheek?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 12:55
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Say, did your retarded cousin get a hold of your IMG/RHP password?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 13:19
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Say, did your retarded cousin get a hold of your IMG/RHP password?
    have you forgot to take your meds again? is your random sentence generator set on extra stupid today?
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 15:25
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    have you forgot to take your meds again? is your random sentence generator set on extra stupid today?
    The only med I take is for allergies: ragweed is hella heavy this year, for some reason. My post was in response to yours, wherein you seemed to be channeling a white trash punk, spouting off with nowhere to go.

Forgive me if you found some direction in the meantime.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 18:46
    The only med I take is for allergies: ragweed is hella heavy this year, for some reason. My post was in response to yours, wherein you seemed to be channeling a white trash punk, spouting off with nowhere to go.

Forgive me if you found some direction in the meantime.
    so you think that your "Say, did your retarded cousin get a hold of your IMG/RHP password?" was a perfectly valid reply to my post? do you by any chance entertain the idea my post might have made by my "retarded cousin"? in which case do you disagree with my view that 50 idiots will try and burn some qurans tomorrow? do you disagree with the fact that they are idiots or with the fact that we pay them too much attention? do you entertain the idea jesus would have condoned what those idiots are trying to do tomorrow? do you think he would condone the notion of "answer idiocy with more idiocy"

do you even have the mental capacity to answer this post in a civilized manner?
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Sep '10 04:551 edit
    so you think that your "Say, did your retarded cousin get a hold of your IMG/RHP password?" was a perfectly valid reply to my post? do you by any chance entertain the idea my post might have made by my "retarded cousin"? in which case do you disagree with my view that 50 idiots will try and burn some qurans tomorrow? do you disagree with the fact that th ocy"

do you even have the mental capacity to answer this post in a civilized manner?
    Well, Mr. (?) F-Tard, I will attempt the most civil response possible, in contrast to your reaction otherwise. The post of mine to which you object had far more to do with your complete lack of cogent thought, of cohesive communication, than it had to do with the newly-claimed idea allegedly behind it. Specifically, Sir Overblown Douche-Bag, you sounded more like a buck-toothed hillbilly--- devoid of even a hint of sophistication, the slightest hint of learning--- than a reasonable person putting forth a genuine question.

Did you have an honest comment, a legitimate question? Then, by all means, put the same out there, sans the idiocy you displayed in the post to which I responded. If not, then shut the hell up.

EDIT: To further substantiate my claims above, it appears your rant and rambling was noticed by the moderators... and removed. Either you're a master of controversial thought, or you're as I described.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '10 10:43
    Well, Mr. (?) F-Tard, I will attempt the most civil response possible, in contrast to your reaction otherwise. The post of mine to which you object had far more to do with your complete lack of cogent thought, of cohesive communication, than it had to do with the newly-claimed idea allegedly behind it. Specifically, Sir Overblown Douche-Bag, you sounded ...[text shortened]... rs... and removed. Either you're a master of controversial thought, or you're as I described.
    the mods cry when they see a notty word.

anyway, you again haven't adressed any issue in my post. only resorted to insults and ranting.

i ask you again.
    do you believe the idiots from the dove blabla church are not idiots?
    do you believe they have the moral right to burn a quran (they have the civil right)
    do you believe jesus would have condoned the burning of quran and retaliating stupidity and hate with more stupidity and hate?
    do you believe 50 idiots are worth it for the whole world to start panicking?
    do you believe i will bother with anymore replies if again you prove you are incapable of coherent noninsulting thought?
    do you have mold and spider webs on your brain?
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Sep '10 12:351 edit
    the mods cry when they see a notty word.

anyway, you again haven't adressed any issue in my post. only resorted to insults and ranting.

i ask you again.
    do you believe the idiots from the dove blabla church are not idiots?
    do you believe they have the moral right to burn a quran (they have the civil right)
    do you believe jesus would have condon re incapable of coherent noninsulting thought?
    do you have mold and spider webs on your brain?[/b]
    do you believe the idiots from the dove blabla church are not idiots? Is that a trick question, along the lines of 'do you still beat your kids?'

do you believe they have the moral right to burn a quran (they have the civil right) Just as much "moral right" (whatever you mean by that) as the loons in the Middle East who cheered and burned both the Bible and the American flag when the Towers fell.

do you believe jesus would have condoned the burning of quran and retaliating stupidity and hate with more stupidity and hate? The Lord Jesus Christ is not threatened by their book of lies.

do you believe 50 idiots are worth it for the whole world to start panicking? I believe a greater object lesson is afoot, mostly lost on the panicking mob.

do you believe i will bother with anymore replies if again you prove you are incapable of coherent noninsulting thought? Is there a mirror to which you might gain access: a neighbor, perhaps, or local public facility?

do you have mold and spider webs on your brain? As the mold killed whatever was left of the spiders prior to their erection of any structures, no webs evident.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '10 14:13
    [b]do you believe the idiots from the dove blabla church are not idiots? Is that a trick question, along the lines of 'do you still beat your kids?'

do you believe they have the moral right to burn a quran (they have the civil right) Just as much "moral right" (whatever you mean by that) as the loons in the Middle East who cheered and burned ...[text shortened]... whatever was left of the spiders prior to their erection of any structures, no webs evident.[/b]
    yes, now we are getting somewhere. i mean i already knew you are a moronic buffoon. but at least now i have an idea of your pattern of thought.

you avoid anwering yes/ no questions. you dodge and change the subject. you insult without provocation. you preach christian tolerance but not for everyone or everytime.

from your "just as much moral right" two conclusions can be drawn.
    either you think that muslims burning american flags entitle you to burn qurans in which case you are a moron and not a christian.
    either you think that muslims burning american flags have as much right as americans burning qurans which is 0 in which case i don't understand why are you whining like a little girl because i called those intolerant jerks idiots. do you identify with them? do you think that is how christians should behave?

Is that a trick question, along the lines of 'do you still beat your kids?'
    jesus tells me i shouldn't yell at you for being a moron but i am not as nice as him. i apologize.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Sep '10 14:35
    yes, now we are getting somewhere. i mean i already knew you are a moronic buffoon. but at least now i have an idea of your pattern of thought.

you avoid anwering yes/ no questions. you dodge and change the subject. you insult without provocation. you preach christian tolerance but not for everyone or everytime.

from your "just as much moral right" ...[text shortened]... lls me i shouldn't yell at you for being a moron but i am not as nice as him. i apologize.
    i mean i already knew you are a moronic buffoon. but at least now i have an idea of your pattern of thought.
    If, as you say, you were previously armed with knowledge of my buffoonery, certainly you would have already possessed a workable blueprint of my thought patterns. What do you suppose caused the lag?

you avoid anwering yes/ no questions.
    Yes. Yes I do... especially when the questions cannot be adequately responded to with such brevity.

you dodge and change the subject.
    That reminds me of a funny story.

you insult without provocation.
    Do you mean that I insult without causing provocation (which, I suppose would make me the ultimate put-down guy: able to tweak someone's nose without arising any bile on the part of the other), or do you mean I randomly insult for no apparent reason? If the former over the latter, my compliments to you for noticing what I consider to be one of my strengths. If the latter, well, screw you.

you preach christian tolerance but not for everyone or everytime.
    Uh, I preach no such thing, thank you very much. Moreover, I specifically don't preach it for every one, and I stridently don't preach it every time.

either you think that muslims burning american flags entitle you to burn qurans in which case you are a moron and not a christian.
    What? Now Christians can't also be morons? Elitist!

either you think that muslims burning american flags have as much right as americans burning qurans which is 0
    "0?" What does this mean, exactly?

in which case i don't understand why are you whining like a little girl because i called those intolerant jerks idiots.
    Like only little girls are capable of whining.

do you identify with them?
    Identify, as in 'baptized in their church/denomination?' If so, no; not so much.

do you think that is how christians should behave?
    Nope.

jesus tells me i shouldn't yell at you for being a moron but i am not as nice as him.
    He's not as nice as you think. Not even close.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree