1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 12:331 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    thought terminating cliche
    The (unfortunate) comfort zone of poor debaters. Whenever someone keeps coming back to the same maxim when arguing a point, it is very likely that they are being unable to defend their opinion properly (LOL! is this one TTC?).

There are many examples of repeated offenders in this forum (KellyJay, Wajoma, FabianFnas, to name a few) but virtually everyone is guilty of it every once in a while.

Thanks, I did not know the formal term for this idea.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 13:02
    Originally posted by Palynka
    The (unfortunate) comfort zone of poor debaters. Whenever someone keeps coming back to the same maxim when arguing a point, it is very likely that they are being unable to defend their opinion properly (LOL! is this one TTC?).

There are many examples of repeated offenders in this forum (KellyJay, Wajoma, FabianFnas, to name a few) but virtually everyone is guilty of it every once in a while.

Thanks, I did not know the formal term for this idea.
    Science and religion can never mix! - Fabian

you'll never be the dragon warrior! your Just a big fat panda! (kung fu Panda for anyone that has not seen it)
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 19:37
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Hmmm so if I post that I think Obama is a half-witted, America-hating, cult figure who knows nearly nothing, and MAY not even be an American, but has people mesmerized by his very presence, afraid to say anything negative for fear of being called racist, I might be banned?
    Nah, your opinion is right wing, and you didn't insult an admin. You should be fine over there at that partisan website.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 15:44
    Nah, your opinion is right wing, and you didn't insult an admin. You should be fine over there at that partisan website.
    😕
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    26 Dec '09 22:49
    RHP is a right wing website? Interesting....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree