1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 06:25
    What is the difference between the three religions I wonder? I want to find one that suits mine. Please advise. Thanks.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 08:58
    Aiya!!! What is happening? No reply to my answer. Thats just too bad lah. So char one meh everyone?😛
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 09:09
    Originally posted by RosnahMegatIbrahim
    Aiya!!! What is happening? No reply to my answer. Thats just too bad lah. So char one meh everyone?😛
    Especially for you:
    YouTube&feature=related
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 09:51
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Especially for you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PB76jVZGkU&feature=related
    You know or not I am the old lady mah. I couldn't care less of what you think.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 09:57
    By the way, I think all three suits me fine. So I have decided to take up on all three.
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 09:58
    By the way, I think all three suits me fine. So I have decided to take up on all three.
    You're planning a foursome? Awesome.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 10:12
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    You're planning a foursome? Awesome.
    Thanks.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 12:25
    Eh people, I am not finished yet. Why don't you all try all religions? After all there is only one God. Do you know I enjoy entering the mosques, surau, the churches and the temples?
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 12:33
    Hi Ros🙂

Why should we try any "religion", for starters?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 12:49
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Hi Ros🙂

Why should we try any "religion", for starters?
    I know. I have tried enetring but I always got into trouble. Why cant the authrorities just leave me alone?
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 13:01
    Come again?🙂
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 15:501 edit
    What is the difference between the three religions I wonder? I want to find one that suits mine. Please advise. Thanks.
    Why only these three? What about all the others? Perhaps you are rating the religions based upon popularity?
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 23:10
    Not Christianity. Islam's fine; Buddhism's fine. Islam is an Abrahamic faith that believes that a single God's word was carried by a line of prophets, but the prophet Mohammed was the only prophet to directly record the word of God, so his word is most accurate. Buddhism is a Vedic faith that believes in multiple Gods. Not too sure about its actual beliefs.
  14. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 23:251 edit
    Not Islam, Christianity is fine; Buddhism's fine.
    Anything is fine except Islam.
    Islam is based on the teachings of Mohammed who was a child molester and a murderer. He preached violence. He is directly responsible for the religious fanaticism that plagues the muslim world
    - the killing of apostates ie muslims who leave Islam and go to say Christianity are killed.
    - the stoning of adulterers
    - the suicidal tendencies
    - the mal treatment of women and children.

Research Islam before joining because its a one way street. You cant change your mind after you join.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '08 00:371 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Not Christianity. Islam's fine; Buddhism's fine. Islam is an Abrahamic faith that believes that a single God's word was carried by a line of prophets, but the prophet Mohammed was the only prophet to directly record the word of God, so his word is most accurate. Buddhism is a Vedic faith that believes in multiple Gods. Not too sure about its actual beliefs.
    What about Judism? Do you feel that that religion is OK as well? THen again, if you want a one man show like Mohammad being God's voice to mankind, then perhaps Mormanism and Joseph Smith is your cup of tea?