1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 22:52
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I rather not. See my postings about religious racism.
    Are you accused of being one? As your beliefs are solely your own and you are not a race on your own, it cannot be that you are concerned about personal attacks.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 05:24
    Doesn't "a-" in atheism mean the same thing as "non-" in non-theists?

You cannot guess my religion. It does not have a name. It's my own religion, and it has no followers. Call it Fabianism if you like, but it is not known for anyone. It's my own personal beliefs, noone else's.
    Of course we know Fabianism, your religion;
    😵
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 23:46
    Doesn't "a-" in atheism mean the same thing as "non-" in non-theists?

You cannot guess my religion. It does not have a name. It's my own religion, and it has no followers. Call it Fabianism if you like, but it is not known for anyone. It's my own personal beliefs, noone else's.
    No, it doesn't. Atheism is a belief that the existence of God(s) has not been proven to the satisfaction of the atheist. Buddhism simply doesn't care whether there is a God(s) or not.

I never indicated the slightest interest in your religion nor any desire to "guess" what it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree