1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jan '08 18:35
    why couldnt god zap them to death.... the lions that is... like bolts of lightening coming out of his fingers, that would have shown those romans and their pet lions
  2. Joined
    16 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '08 18:38
    God's all about the PETA.
  3. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    24 Jan '08 20:08
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    why couldnt god zap them to death.... the lions that is... like bolts of lightening coming out of his fingers, that would have shown those romans and their pet lions
    hey, lions need to eat!
  4. England
    Moves
    25 Jan '08 11:20
    why oh why would that happen???. free will is what we have to use as we see fit. After all the roman empire went down hill itself, and became the corner stone the builders rejected
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jan '08 12:49
    eatmybishop, why do you always start these threads with questions about things you really don't want to know the truth about?

If you believe that the Romans fed Christians to the lions, then why don't you really want to know why? And if you heard the truth would you be able to know it or not?

I think you are really filled with doubts about everything and are not really sure of what is true and what is not.
  6. Joined
    28 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 03:51
    But aren't lions meant to be God's creations as well? If He is who HE is meant to be, it would be wrong to help one of His creations over another surely?
  7. weedhopper
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 13:41
    Sometimes God zaps, as he did when Elijah called on Him. And sometimes, He don't. I think there's a famous philosophical quote which relates this to being like a box of chocolates, never knowing what one is going to git. I've told my pastor that personally, I think the zapping is far more effective, and that I'd like to see more of it.
  8. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 13:47
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I think there's a famous philosophical quote which relates this to being like a box of chocolates, never knowing what one is going to git.
    Agreed. Forrest Gump is one of the most profound philosophers since Wittgenstein.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree