1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 10:512 edits
    (Matthew 25:24-30) . . .“Finally the one that had received the one talent came
    forward and said, ‘Master, I knew you to be an exacting man, reaping where you did
    not sow and gathering where you did not winnow.  So I grew afraid and went off and
    hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’  In reply his master said
    to him, ‘Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not
    sow and gathered where I did not winnow?  Well, then, you ought to have deposited
    my silver monies with the bankers, and on my arrival I would be receiving what is
    mine with interest.  “‘Therefore TAKE away the talent from him and give it to him
    that has the ten talents.  For to everyone that has, more will be given and he will
    have abundance; but as for him that does not have, even what he has will be taken
    away from him.  And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside.
    There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.’

Who are these ones that Christ speaks of?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 10:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    (Matthew 25:24-30) . . .“Finally the one that had received the one talent came
    forward and said, ‘Master, I knew you to be an exacting man, reaping where you did
    not sow and gathering where you did not winnow.  So I grew afraid and went off and
    hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’  In reply his master said
    to him, ‘Wic ...[text shortened]... ] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.’

Who are these ones that Christ speaks of?
    The WatchTower should hide their talent to lie and deceive.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 11:091 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The WatchTower should hide their talent to lie and deceive.
    Can we include you amongst those who have hidden the talent Rajk, tell us how you
    publicly disseminate Biblical truths? You are interested in truths, aren't you. What will
    you say to the Christ upon his return, 'here you are Jesus, take what is yours ?'
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 11:231 edit
    Can we include you amongst those who have hidden the talent Rajk, tell us how you
    publicly disseminate Biblical truths? You are interested in truths, aren't you. What will
    you say to the Christ upon his return, 'here you are Jesus, take what is yours ?'
    You know nothing about whether or not I have hidden any talent, so your judgment will be pointless. You [and Galveston] seem fond of telling people what works you [JWs] do, but thats not a good trait .. its a trait for which Christ condemned the Pharisees. So you would never find me asking or telling about works. My works is none of your concern. Your works is none of my concern, so keep it yourself.

The only thing I constantly affirm is that good works are very important as Christ said he will judge according to works.

The WatchTower has publicly proclaimed itself Gods organisation and a propagator of Gods truth. Therefore they are accountable for their false statements, prophesies and shameless lies.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 11:30
    You know nothing about whether or not I have hidden any talent, so your judgment will be pointless. You [and Galveston] seem fond of telling people what works you [JWs] do, but thats not a good trait .. its a trait for which Christ condemned the Pharisees. So you would never find me asking or telling about works. So my works is none of your concern. Your w ...[text shortened]... truth. Therefore they are accountable for their false statements, prophesies and shameless lies.
    how do you disseminate Biblical truths, you are allegedly a Christian, how do you do
    it? Do you knock on doors and then runaway? Do you use Storks? Perhaps you put
    messages into bottles and throw them into the sea? Perhaps you have a church bingo
    club where someone can win a play station 3, how do you publicly disseminate Bible
    truths Rajk, you are critical of our efforts, how do you do it.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 11:32
    http://bible.cc/matthew/25-24.htm

Barnes' Notes on the Bible:

"The one talent - The design of this part of the parable is to show that no one is excused for neglecting his duty because he has few talents. God will require of him only according to his ability, 1 Corinthians 4:2; Luke 12:48; 2 Corinthians 8:12."
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 11:33
    Originally posted by JS357
    http://bible.cc/matthew/25-24.htm

Barnes' Notes on the Bible:

"The one talent - The design of this part of the parable is to show that no one is excused for neglecting his duty because he has few talents. God will require of him only according to his ability, 1 Corinthians 4:2; Luke 12:48; 2 Corinthians 8:12."
    yes indeed, but if you look at the passage, the Christian was not condemned by Christ
    because of his ability or lack of, it was his sluggishness in carrying out his
    responsibilities.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 11:51
    yes indeed, but if you look at the passage, the Christian was not condemned by Christ
    because of his ability or lack of, it was his sluggishness in carrying out his
    responsibilities.
    Raj is pretty active. I'd think your dispute concerns who is actually seeking to advance the interests of the master, but I'm no Bible expert.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 11:57
    how do you disseminate Biblical truths, you are allegedly a Christian, how do you do
    it? Do you knock on doors and then runaway? Do you use Storks? Perhaps you put
    messages into bottles and throw them into the sea? Perhaps you have a church bingo
    club where someone can win a play station 3, how do you publicly disseminate Bible
    truths Rajk, you are critical of our efforts, how do you do it.
    How and what I do is none of your business.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 12:06
    Its a Christian requirement to help others through the dissemination of Bible truths, you
    are critical of others and their efforts, how do you fulfil that responsibility?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 12:071 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    Raj is pretty active. I'd think your dispute concerns who is actually seeking to advance the interests of the master, but I'm no Bible expert.
    active in what regard, how does he disseminate Biblical truths to those in his
    community? A wishing well? two cups and a piece of string? Paper aeroplanes? carrier
    pigeons?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 12:16
    Its a Christian requirement to help others through the dissemination of Bible truths, you
    are critical of others and their efforts, how do you fulfil that responsibility?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 12:571 edit
    yet you are critical of the efforts of others, so tell us, how you disseminate Bible
    truths. I am not asking how much or how little, to whom, where or why, simply your
    methods. This is not about you personally, but about your methods, do you slink up to
    guys at the bar and gingerly say, 'hey buddy would you like a free home Bible study?'
    Do you have a sandwich board and parade up and down the streets. What is your
    method, you are critical of the methods of others so tell us how you do it, Mr. Big?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 13:37
    yet you are critical of the efforts of others, so tell us, how you disseminate Bible
    truths. I am not asking how much or how little, to whom, where or why, simply your
    methods. This is not about you personally, but about your methods, do you slink up to
    guys at the bar and gingerly say, 'hey buddy would you like a free home Bible study?'
    D ...[text shortened]... is your
    method, you are critical of the methods of others so tell us how you do it, Mr. Big?
    what about divesjester, perhaps he can be more explicit about how he goes around
    disseminating biblical truths since Raj cannot come up with a single evidence detailing
    not only of his methods but that he actually engages in it at all.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 13:47
    yet you are critical of the efforts of others,..
    You dont need a 'method' to tell people about Christ. I have been telling people about Christ on this forum since 2004.

I have ask you nothing about yourself and what you do personally, neither will I ever answer any such question about myself so stop asking.

I am critical of the WatchTower society because they have held themselves out to be Gods organization and the sole authority for dissemination of Gods truth and have succeeded in fooling millions with their false doctrines and false prophesies. Christ warned about just that type of 'wolves in sheep's clothing'.

I am currently doing my part on this forum to warn people about the Jehovah Witnesses and their cult organisation which has very little to do with the teachings of Christ.

The only thing you know of me is from this forum and thats all you need to know. Christ knows the rest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree