1. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 13:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what about divesjester, perhaps he can be more explicit about how he goes around
    disseminating biblical truths since Raj cannot come up with a single evidence detailing
    not only of his methods but that he actually engages in it at all.
    Evidence? People on this forum need evidence to prove what they do to you?

You are really a crackpot.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 13:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Evidence? People on this forum need evidence to prove what they do to you?

You are really a crackpot.
    evidence of your methods, you have provided nothing, i dont think you actually disseminate any Biblical truths to be honest.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:02
    evidence of your methods, you have provided nothing, i dont think you actually disseminate any Biblical truths to be honest.
    Why do you need evidence of anyone's methods?

Is it because the Watchtower foolishly publishes and boasts of its methods?

Do you for one minute think the WatchTower is a beacon of righteousness for everyone to follow?
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:202 edits
    How and what I do is none of your business.

You're no better then.

You made his business yours to criticize. If you cannot reply with what you practice which is more worthy or more correct, then that's cowardly.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:262 edits
    Originally posted by jaywill

You're no better than.

You made his business yours to criticize. If you cannot reply with what you practice which is more worthy or more correct, then that's cowardly.
    Wrong Jaywill [should I add 'as usual'?].

Robbie's works or conduct or preaching is NONE OF MY BUSINESS and I have made that clear.

By the same token MY works or conduct or preaching is NONE OF HIS BUSINESS.

End of story.

However the WatchTower is public domain because of their public statements. I have criticized the teachings and prophesies of the WatchTower. I have never once asked either Galveston or Robbie about their private teachings or works.

Christ said

Mat 7:15-16 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

I am making people aware of the evil [false prophet] side of the WatchTower. What are you doing .. telling people about once saved always saved?

Get your facts right or mind your own business.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:27
    (Matthew 25:24-30) . . .“Finally the one that had received the one talent came
    forward and said, ‘Master, I knew you to be an exacting man, reaping where you did
    not sow and gathering where you did not winnow.  So I grew afraid and went off and
    hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’  In reply his master said
    to him, ‘Wic ...[text shortened]... ] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be.’

Who are these ones that Christ speaks of?
    I have the perfect response but I"m choosing to hide it from you. 😛
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:28
    Wrong Jaywill [should I add 'as usual'?].

Robbie's works or conduct or preaching is NONE OF MY BUSINESS and I have made that clear.

By the same token MY works or conduct or preaching is NONE OF HIS BUSINESS.

End of story.

However the WatchTower is public domain because of their public statements. I have criticized the teachings and prophesies of ...[text shortened]... ie about their private teachings or works.

Get your facts right or mind your own business.
    Beach Bum for God huh ?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:31
    Beach Bum for God huh ?
    You [like the JWs] need to stop boasting of what you do and preach.

You can preach without ever once talking about yourself.

I guess you loud mouth, big talking Pentecostal Pharisees find that hard to do.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:391 edit
    You [like the JWs] need to stop boasting of what you do and preach.

You can preach without ever once talking about yourself.

I guess you loud mouth, big talking Pentecostal Pharisees find that hard to do.
    Ah, you need to be messed with a little.

You want to dish it out ? Be willing to take some hits yourself. You're just as good a fella to blame as ANYBODY ELSE !

So I'm a Pentacostal ? News to me.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 14:54
    Ah, you need to be messed with a little.

You want to dish it out ? Be willing to take some hits yourself. You're just as good a fella to blame as ANYBODY ELSE !

So I'm a Pentacostal ? News to me.
    Just as good to blame ? For what?

If you want to blame me for something then have the balls to say it directly. Dont waffle around and blame me only because you think Im hard on the JWs.

You are supporting the WatchTower and their false prophesies and false doctrines now?
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 15:021 edit

If you want to blame me for something then have the balls to say it directly. Dont waffle around and blame me only because you think Im hard on the JWs.

You are supporting the WatchTower and their false prophesies and false doctrines now?

For what ? For dumping some of your junky nonsense onto the Spirituality Forum.

If you want to blame me for something then have the balls to say it directly.

You're a legalistic mess, a Judiazer trying to drag Christians back to the old covenant law keeping for justification through the keeping the law of Moses.

In the conference that took place with the apostles and elders Jerusalem in Acts 15, your the disgruntled loser of the debate still hanging on to your position after these many centuries.

Dont waffle around and blame me only because you think Im hard on the JWs.

I don't blame you for being hard of JWs. I don't like your trying to be hard on Jesus Christ and the New Testament.

I think your problem is with the Bible. You try, in vain, to be hard on the Bible, especially the New Testament.

Nope. Just saying that two bull headed wrongs don't make a right.
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 15:46
    active in what regard, how does he disseminate Biblical truths to those in his
    community? A wishing well? two cups and a piece of string? Paper aeroplanes? carrier
    pigeons?
    Lately, active in badgering you.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 16:291 edit
    Beach Bum for God huh ?
    LOL, thats brilliant! Id say more of a couch potato.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 16:31
    Originally posted by JS357
    Lately, active in badgering you.
    Yes indeed, but never the less, clearly he does not like a taste of his own medicine!
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 17:52
    [.. justification through the keeping the law of Moses..
    Have I ever mentioned the law of Moses?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree