1. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 18:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL, thats brilliant! Id say more of a couch potato.
    You dont have a clue about me and yet you want to call me a couch potato.

From what Carl Sagan says there really must be a predominance of very low IQ people in the JW faith.

I have only attacked the WTs doctrines and predictions. I know nothing about you personally .. neither do I care to know so please dont take this as an invitation to tell me how awesome you are.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 20:06
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You dont have a clue about me and yet you want to call me a couch potato.

From what Carl Sagan says there really must be a predominance of very low IQ people in the JW faith.

I have only attacked the WTs doctrines and predictions. I know nothing about you personally .. neither do I care to know so please dont take this as an invitation to tell me how awesome you are.
    on the contrary you have termed me many things, lazy bum, fool, dumbo and a whole
    host of other abusive terms, I say our the spiritual equivalent of a Christian beach bum
    and a couch potato, due to your lack of any evidence as to how you disseminate
    Biblical truth. what's up Raj, is the taste of your own medicine not to your liking?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 23:061 edit
    I say our the spiritual equivalent of a Christian beach bum
    and a couch potato, due to your lack of any evidence as to how you disseminate
    Biblical truth.
    Just the other day you were claiming you don't state opinions when there is a lack of evidence, and you criticized others for doing do.
  4. St. Peter's
    Moves
    03 Jun '12 23:48
    yes indeed, but if you look at the passage, the Christian was not condemned by Christ
    because of his ability or lack of, it was his sluggishness in carrying out his
    responsibilities.
    in that parable it was not slugishness, it was fear and timidness. Once again you show a profound lack of understanding of even the most basic of biblical principles. Also in that parable he is speaking specifically about stewardship and money

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree