1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Jul '18 13:185 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Do you actually believe that "Christ" is going to give you an "award" for posting here on this chess website and for similar activities?
    Whether I receive a reward or not is quite secondary.

My sharing my faith has inspired some people in the past.
    I see no particular reason why it should not encourage some people in the future.

Since my ego is not the center, be-all, and end-all of ministering the word of God, I don't worry about assurances of a reward. I write and pray and write and trust God for the results.

I'm happy that the word of God is going forth. And not from me only but others who share well.

Over the years some personal messages to keep it up have been encouraging.

If there weren't some sour reactions from people like you or karoly I would suspect that I am not being faithful to the Lord.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '18 13:291 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Why did you mention it in the way that you did then? You sounded like you were preening. Again.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '18 15:17
    You're in some kind of denial.

The communication of Who Christ is and What He has done marches on.

You'll never be able to create a message to out win the hearts of people thirsty for truth.

Behind the splaining is a living Person of the Spirit of Christ in resurrection, to confirm, to indwell, to verify inwardly, and to convict the open he ...[text shortened]... to do then ?
    I suggest you come to be on the winning side of history.
    Receive Jesus as Lord.
    “But like Hitler reaching for a cloud, alas, the Antichrist and his false prophet too will have victory snatched from their hands by Christ appearing over the Holy Land in glory crushing His enemies and establishing His kingdom over the globe. “

High drama guaranteed or your money back...but not your life back. That’s nonrefundable.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jul '18 15:48

My sharing my faith has inspired some people in the past.
    I see no particular reason why it should not encourage some people in the future.

Since my ego is not the center, be-all, and end-all of ministering the word of God, I don't worry about assurances of a reward. I write and pray an ...[text shortened]... ctions from people like you or karoly I would suspect that I am not being faithful to the Lord.
    Sour reactions is what you get when you try to dictate to another man how he should think.
    Suggest, explain with info, fine.
    I'm not judging your life but I am responding to the content of your posts.
    I dont seek approval from anyone just as you shouldn't need others approval to validate your views .
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '18 06:30
    If we are both wrong about the Islamic faith, and it is the true revelation and design of a creator being after all, then "God" will probably be reasonably happy with the 87% of the Indonesian population who've got it right. If we are both wrong about Islam, then it means only 13% of the population here has latched onto the wrong religion.
    One thing is for sure: either all the thousands of religions in the world are wrong, or all but one of them is. Yet all religious adherents are cocksure they're right. Hmm. Somethin' to think about...
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 14:141 edit
    Do you actually believe that "Christ" is going to give you an "award" for posting here on this chess website and for similar activities?
    How do you know that I have not already been rewarded ?

"I come quickly; hold fast what you have that no one take your crown." (Rev. 3:11)

Little fella, you can't out think God's salvation.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 01:321 edit
    Feel free to claim that you have received an "award" from God for your "service" in posting on this message board. Go for it.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 01:46

[b] "I come quickly; hold fast what you have that no one take your crown." (Rev. 3:11)

Little fella, you can't out think God's salvation.[/b]
    We know from the content of your posts

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree