1. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 10:591 edit
    @pb1022 said
    And yet he falsely tells Christians on here who believe in salvation by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus that they do no good works and are going to hell.

If he’s going to falsely claim Christians on this site do no good works, he should expect the question of what good works he does.

I suspect he does nothing but run his mouth. He seems to be very good at that.
    You have to be the worlds biggest fool. I have repeatedly said, just like all the Apostles also did, that there are Christians who
    - do good works, and live righteously and they will become kings and priests who reign with Christ for the 1,000 yrs.
    - do neither good nor bad and will be judged by Christ
    - do evil works and will be destroyed.
    There are all kinds of Christians. They are not all righteous as you foolishly claim
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 11:28
    @fmf said
    Your dispute with Rajk999 is over the theology of "good works" [and other things]. He is here to discuss what the Bible says and what his interpretation of it is. He's explained to you umpteen times that he isn't interested in sharing personal information about his life ~ and his activities ~ away from here.
    She is itching to see me make the mistake she made recently, when she shared personal information / testimony, which it did not go down well resulting in some embarrassing after effects. I aint that stupid. An internet chat site is no place to share personal information.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:03
    @rajk999 said
    You have to be the worlds biggest fool. I have repeatedly said, just like all the Apostles also did, that there are Christians who
    - do good works, and live righteously and they will become kings and priests who reign with Christ for the 1,000 yrs.
    - do neither good nor bad and will be judged by Christ
    - do evil works and will be destroyed.
    There are all kinds of Christians. They are not all righteous as you foolishly claim
    They are righteous by the blood of Jesus Christ because their sins are forgiven by the blood of Christ. Good works don’t forgive sins - they didn’t in the Old Testament and they don’t now.

Anyone living in sin does not have saving faith and God’s Holy Spirit indwelling him or her because God’s Holy Spirit changes a believer’s heart and therefore his or her behavior. The change doesn’t happen overnight but the process begins right away and it’s a continual process. After a while, there should be evidence of it in a believer’s life

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

(2 Corinthians 5:17)
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:05
    @Rajk999

Bump for rajk999:

You view only a tiny sliver of the Holy Bible and have reduced it to “Do good works. Jesus will judge.”

You ignore the importance of faith, belief and prayer, even though the Holy Bible is filled with Scripture on the importance of those subjects.

You devalue and have really reduced to nothing what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross. You claim no one can know if they’re saved on earth even though the Bible says the opposite.

You deny the deity of Christ and consistently insult, condemn with false accusations and bear false witness against Christians on here.

Tell me how what you do on here is any different from what Satan does.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:05
    @rajk999 said
    An internet chat site is no place to share personal information.
    Romans1009 spent 8 months in 2018 trying to troll people with personal information.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:09
    @fmf said
    Romans1009 spent 8 months in 2018 trying to troll people with personal information.
    And as a consequence received a permanent ban from the site.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:14
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    And as a consequence received a permanent ban from the site.
    That moron PB1022 might be next.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:15
    @fmf said
    I remember him.. same pasting style as PB1022.
    Maybe they are relatives.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:15
    @rajk999 said
    I remember him.. same pasting style as PB1022.
    Maybe they are relatives.
    It's the same person.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:20
    @pb1022 said
    @Rajk999

Bump for rajk999:

You view only a tiny sliver of the Holy Bible and have reduced it to “Do good works. Jesus will judge.”

You ignore the importance of faith, belief and prayer, even though the Holy Bible is filled with Scripture on the importance of those subjects.

You devalue and have really reduced to nothing what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross ...[text shortened]... ainst Christians on here.

Bump for rajk999
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:22
    @Rajk999

Here is the post in full (without the text shortening.)

You devalue and have really reduced to nothing what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross. You claim no one can know if they’re saved on earth even though the Bible says the opposite.

You deny the deity of Christ and consistently insult, condemn with false accusations and bear false witness against Christians on here.

12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:23
    @rajk999 said
    I tried but I cannot access the file. There is a BS blocker on my router firewall.. sorry.
    And a truth blocker in your mind.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:26
    @pb1022 said
    @Rajk999

Here is the post in full (without the text shortening.)

You devalue and have really reduced to nothing what ...[text shortened]... ainst Christians on here.

There is no difference. Rajk is a sanctimonious self righteous liar that won't share personal information except to inform the forum about how much he enjoys whacking himself off.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:50
    @pb1022 said
    Bump for rajk999
    Why dont you bump your lazy dunce behind out of here.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 13:52
    @josephw said
    There is no difference. Rajk is a sanctimonious self righteous liar that won't share personal information except to inform the forum about how much he enjoys whacking himself off.
    Hey the drunkard is up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree