1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 05:421 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ... it gave her two more babies over an extended period of time and I wasn't really trying.
    Wow. What a man!

Your wife was a lucky woman.
    (Although perhaps happier if you had "tried" )
  2. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 15:16
    My wife might consider my circumcised penis bad since it gave her three babies within the first four years of our marriage before she started taking birth control pills regularly. After that it gave her two more babies over an extended period of time and I wasn't really trying. A bad circumcised penis for sure.
    😵
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 16:30
    My wife might consider my circumcised penis bad since it gave her three babies within the first four years of our marriage before she started taking birth control pills regularly. After that it gave her two more babies over an extended period of time and I wasn't really trying. A bad circumcised penis for sure.
    I've heard stories that say that an uncircumcised penis can also be used to produce babies.

Maybe only in Europe though.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Sep '14 17:02
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    I've heard stories that say that an uncircumcised penis can also be used to produce babies.

Maybe only in Europe though.
    If those stories are not European myths, then perhaps both the circumcised and uncircumcised penis is bad.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Oct '14 10:36
    If those stories are not European myths, then perhaps both the circumcised and uncircumcised penis is bad.
    Yes both are bad. Steer clear of them.
    If you see one growing on you ... cut it off.
    If somebody offers you one ... politely decline.
    If you dream about them ... see your local pastor.
  6. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '14 13:58
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    If you dream about them ... see your local pastor.
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree