1. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 18:14
    Originally posted by darvlay
    If the congregations of churches and self-appointed People of God do not take care of their own appointed leaders and teachers (the pastors and Priests), then those teachers must rely on the unionisation of the clergy to secure their well-being.

Where does God and His will fit into the above statement?
    It sounds as if the clergy decided to take a pragmatic view of their lives and the lives of their families. Good idea.

Excellent question Darv. It seems the flock's not willing to take care of the shepherd when he needs them. The question of "Where God and his will fits in", I will leave to those that believe in the existence of God. I'd like to hear an answer too though.
  2. London
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 22:14
    Originally posted by darvlay
    If the congregations of churches and self-appointed People of God do not take care of their own appointed leaders and teachers (the pastors and Priests), then those teachers must rely on the unionisation of the clergy to secure their well-being.

Where does God and His will fit into the above statement?
    Maybe it's His will they unionise.

Or maybe it's His way of asking some clergy to consider another calling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree