1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 22:38
    Has anybody here ever asked Jesus or a priest for forgiveness for something mean said to somebody in this forum, or even something mean thought about another poster?
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 22:40
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Has anybody here ever asked Jesus or a priest for forgiveness for something mean said to somebody in this forum, or even something mean thought about another poster?
    This is a problem with Christianity.

The correct response is to apologise to the individual you insulted, should you feel it necessary.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 23:03
    I recall that RBHill did once.
  4. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 23:50
    no, but when someone beats me at chess i go to work on my voodoo doll
  5. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 02:08
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    This is a problem with Christianity.

The correct response is to apologise to the individual you insulted, should you feel it necessary.
    Wow you're really going out on a limb there scottish. Surely you don't mean to suggest that Christians should take personal responsibility? I'm mean why bother they've got such a good deal the way it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree