1. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Joined
    11 Oct '06
    Moves
    3464
    01 Jul '09 20:42
    Atheists don't solve exponential equations because they don't believe in higher powers
  2. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Joined
    11 Oct '06
    Moves
    3464
    01 Jul '09 20:47
    I once considered becoming a monk when I was young but I was cloisterphobic.
  3. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Joined
    11 Oct '06
    Moves
    3464
    01 Jul '09 20:55
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    01 Jul '09 21:21
    Yes sadly.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91521
    01 Jul '09 23:49
    Originally posted by Scriabin
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization
    🙂lol.
    now if i could just get daniel to give me a bit of humour...I'd be cacking up all the time!
  6. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    28126
    01 Jul '09 23:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    🙂lol.
    now if i could just get daniel to give me a bit of humour...I'd be cacking up all the time!
    ...sounds like a 'code brown'.
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    02 Jul '09 00:02
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Yes sadly.
    I have to admit that we atheists lose a lot of entertainment value by not having prophets around. In the Bible, I think there was one who was ordered to run around naked for years to emphasize the point that Israel would be punished and stripped down to nothing.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Jul '09 00:52
    Do you know the difference between Obama and God? God does not think he is Obama.

    Do you know how Obama and God are the same? Neither has a birth certificate.
  9. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    18217
    02 Jul '09 00:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you know the difference between Obama and God? God does not think he is Obama.

    Do you know how Obama and God are the same? Neither has a birth certificate.
    Do you know the difference between a Republican and a Klansman? (Neither do I.)
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    02 Jul '09 07:37
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I have to admit that we atheists lose a lot of entertainment value by not having prophets around. In the Bible, I think there was one who was ordered to run around naked for years to emphasize the point that Israel would be punished and stripped down to nothing.
    How about Diogenes? Alternatively, Percy Bysshe Shelley.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Jul '09 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Do you know the difference between a Republican and a Klansman? (Neither do I.)
    Do you know the difference between "W" and Obama? "W" claims to be a Republican and Obama does not.

    Both parties spend all their time proving the other is the source of our ills and all they end up doing is proving the other right. 😛
  12. At the Revolution
    Joined
    15 Sep '07
    Moves
    5073
    02 Jul '09 19:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you know the difference between "W" and Obama? "W" claims to be a Republican and Obama does not.

    Both parties spend all their time proving the other is the source of our ills and all they end up doing is proving the other right. 😛
    No, neither of them is right.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    02 Jul '09 21:34
    Some people say God ordered him to preach to people nude (as you said) for 3 years, others say 3 days ans that's what I agree with.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    02 Jul '09 23:18
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Some people say God ordered him to preach to people nude (as you said) for 3 years, others say 3 days ans that's what I agree with.
    Does the length of time really matter that much?

    If anyone did that today, he'd be called a crackpot. Especially by Christians.
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    02 Jul '09 23:19
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    How about Diogenes? Alternatively, Percy Bysshe Shelley.
    Will have to read up on them. Thanks.
Back to Top