1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 02:24
    Originally posted by moon1969
    That God will only send to heaven the people who have the balls to reject jesus christ as savior. And will send to hell the feeble minded who do accept jesus christ as savior?
    Why would God create Hell to send anyone to, when He's got Earth available to let people turn into Hell?🙂
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 04:421 edit
    That God will only send to heaven the people who have the balls to reject jesus christ as savior. And will send to hell the feeble minded who do accept jesus christ as savior?
    I think you will find that there are two kinds of people in this world, those who think they are strong and those who know they are weak and feeble.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 14:10
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Six feet of earth is what your permanent address will be,

that goes for us all unless you are lost at sea or burnt.
    Could be turned liquid after accidentally falling into a giant blender....
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 19:30
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "Let there be light" - thats a trick!
    Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
    (Genesis 1:3 NKJV)

"In 1989 a major experimental advance was introduced by Felipe Gaitan and Lawrence Crum, who produced stable single-bubble sonoluminescence (SBSL). In SBSL, a single bubble trapped in an acoustic standing wave, emits a pulse of light with each compression of the bubble within the standing wave. This technique allowed a more systematic study of the phenomenon, because it isolated the complex effects into one stable, predictable bubble. It was realized that the temperature inside the bubble was hot enough to melt steel. Interest in sonoluminescence was renewed when an inner temperature of such a bubble well above one million kelvins was postulated"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoluminescence

YouTube
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 20:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
    (Genesis 1:3 NKJV)

"In 1989 a major experimental advance was introduced by Felipe Gaitan and Lawrence Crum, who produced stable single-bubble sonoluminescence (SBSL). In SBSL, a single bubble trapped in an acoustic standing wave, emits a pulse of light with each compression of the bubble wi ...[text shortened]...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoluminescence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWO93G-zLZ0[/b]
    Why do you give a scientific link with an unrelated bible quote? 🙄
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 22:50
    The only trick would be of the Devil.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 23:19
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Teamwork. Division of responsibilities. Sounds reasonable.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 02:43
    Why do you give a scientific link with an unrelated bible quote? 🙄
    If you will look close, you will see that light was produced by sound waves in the scientific links. This is what God did when the sound of his voice produced light.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  9. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 05:38
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Good point. I should have entitled this thread "Could it all be a trick by the Devil?" Mass deception. That the Devil has succeeded in fabricating the Bible and misleading people to believing that those who accept Jesus as savior go to heaven, and those who don't accept Jesus as savior go to hell. When the real light God intended is that only those who reject Jesus as savior go to heaven, and those who accept Jesus as savior do to hell. What if that is true? Are you willing to take the risk and accept Jesus as savior and go to hell?
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 06:33
    Good point. I should have entitled this thread "Could it all be a trick by the Devil?" Mass deception. That the Devil has succeeded in fabricating the Bible and misleading people to believing that those who accept Jesus as savior go to heaven, and those who don't accept Jesus as savior go to hell. When the real light God intended is that only those who re ...[text shortened]... if that is true? Are you willing to take the risk and accept Jesus as savior and go to hell?
    I caution you against speaking of that which should not be spoken of. You have angered our Great Lord. So mote it be.😉
  11. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 07:18
    Just my opinion, but, it doesn't take "balls" to reject Christ. It comes natural to reject Christ. On the other hand, outwardly claiming allegiance to Christ--and taking the brunt of all the rejection and attacks that follow--that, I would argue, is what takes "balls."
  12. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 12:55
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Just my opinion, but, it doesn't take "balls" to reject Christ. It comes natural to reject Christ. On the other hand, outwardly claiming allegiance to Christ--and taking the brunt of all the rejection and attacks that follow--that, I would argue, is what takes "balls."
    Good reply for certain cases. Though using perserverance and fortitude to break out of religious brainwashing can mean you have "balls." The cult member who breaks free of the cult.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 18:371 edit
    Good reply for certain cases. Though using perserverance and fortitude to break out of religious brainwashing can mean you have "balls." The cult member who breaks free of the cult.
    Standing up for the way, the truth, and the life is what it is all about for me. 😏

14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 18:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If you will look close, you will see that light was produced by sound waves in the scientific links. This is what God did when the sound of his voice produced light.

If you look close you will see that light was not produced by a supernatural being speaking.
    Dont use science to support your fantasies.
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 19:11
    If you look close you will see that light was not produced by a supernatural being speaking.
    Dont use science to support your fantasies.
    Actually the problem isn't trying to use science to support his fantasies.

It's the fact that science DOESN'T support his fantasies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree