1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 01:43
    That God will only send to heaven the people who have the balls to reject jesus christ as savior. And will send to hell the feeble minded who do accept jesus christ as savior?
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 02:42
    Steve spoke to me in a dream and told me all believers go to hell.
    Only the Atheists will be saved.

StevieLuYah 😏
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 02:42
    Originally posted by moon1969

That God will only send to heaven the people who have the balls to reject jesus christ as savior. And will send to hell the feeble minded who do accept jesus christ as savior?
    The weak play tricks. An almighty creator doesn't. You've obiviously reached the age of god conciousness; if you hadn't you'd be posting to threads in sports. It's apparent that you've also made a tentative decision to conclude, "You may or may not be up there but I really don't give a damn about getting to know you". Cool. He's given you (as well as all other human beings) volition and rational capacity for thought. And, importantly, He's too much of a gentleman not to respect your uncoerced free-will choice. As long as you're still alive you have the option of changing your mind about Christ, the revealed member of the trinity. If you decide to believe in (place your confidence in) Christ you have eternal life. You will share an eternal life with God. You will live with Him forever in heaven. Faith alone in Christ alone is salvation! It's a matter of life & death. The choice is yours.
    -
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 03:18
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    The weak play tricks. An almighty creator doesn't.
    "Let there be light" - thats a trick!
  5. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 03:26
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

StevieLuYah 😏
    What would atheists be saved from?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 03:38
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    From pompous religionist pontification, perhaps.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 04:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    From pompous religionist pontification, perhaps.
    I mean, good grief. Listen to them. Just listen to them trotting out the blitheringly dreary "sanctified" the-end-is-nigh duckspeak that they have been spoonfed by charlatans and religious technocrats, as if the actual wonder of the world, and the actual power of the human spirit, is causing them massive cognitive dissonance, pushing them into the "spiritual" quicksand of self-righteous misanthropy, pessimism and impotent superstition.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 06:23
    Only one significant issue: your personal address for eternity.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 18:55
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    Read the post!

Here it is again:

StevieLuYah

Obviously the Atheists are saved from Hell.
    Steve sends all believers to Hell regardless of the flavour of their theism.
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 19:09
    Prove to me that I have a soul.

Prove to me that that soul goes to some afterlife.

Prove to me that there is a being or beings who decide what that afterlife is like.

Prove to me that there is an afterlife I would actually like to go to. (I have not heard a description of heaven
    from anyone that is even remotely more appealing than the descriptions of hell I have heard/can imagine.)

Prove to me that you know what that being or those beings want as payment to send me to this afterlife I might
    actually like.

THEN I'll give a damn.

The current evidence indicates extremely strongly that.

There are no such things as souls.

There is no afterlife of any kind.

There are consequently no beings that determine what that afterlife is like.

And finally even if all that wasn't true there is no evidence that if we have souls, there is an afterlife that would be appealing,
    and that there are beings who decide on who goes there.
    There is nobody who can reasonably claim to know that those beings exist, or what they want.

There is no evidence or reason to suppose that even if there are gods and afterlives that any present day religion is correct.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 21:03
    Originally posted by moon1969
    you consider feeble minded to follow jesus' teachings of love and compassion?
  12. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 21:10
    Six feet of earth is what your permanent address will be,

that goes for us all unless you are lost at sea or burnt.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 21:15
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    do you need somebody to teach you how to love and show compassion?
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 21:26
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    do you need somebody to teach you how to love and show compassion?
    all need to be thought love and compassion. it is called parenting. later on it is called a moral system. religious belief is simply a part of that moral system for some people. other people do not need it and get just from other sources the same things i get from jesus (and those other sources)
  15. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 00:131 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    No the thought was that God will send to heaven those who follow jesus's teachings of love and compassion, but that reject jesus as savior.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree