1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 20:40
    It feels like when much effort to express something in a different acknowledgement then most in here, as vishva, or a few others in here have done, the awesome "brought to the surface" approach to help clear things up for one to think of more spiritually.
    That it is either scoffed at, not thought out to recognize "Hey, wow, what an interesting way of expression of how to see things.", nor believed, all due to so strongly focused that one could not be with more understanding then what one has been so built to believe, no?
    Could it be (yes) that Truth is truly communicating how things actually are?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 23:52
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    It feels like when much effort to express something in a different acknowledgement then most in here, as vishva, or a few others in here have done, the awesome "brought to the surface" approach to help clear things up for one to think of more spiritually.
    That it is either scoffed at, not thought out to recognize "Hey, wow, what an interesting way o ...[text shortened]... o believe, no?
    I think some read your/my posts and dont reply.
    The nature of getting responses to these threads is that people are going to take you up on the slack in your posts. It can be a good thing.
    At the end of the day most people dont want to be pontificated to around here, me included.
    However I do enjoy your and vishvas posts and as always, agree with some and disagree with some.
    Before we can understand "Truth" we are going to have to agree on what basic words mean. Like "God". It is clear that there is absolutely no consesus on what this word means here...
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 00:13
    That it is either scoffed at, not thought out to recognize "Hey, wow, what an interesting way o ...[text shortened]... o believe, no?
    Yes.
  4. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 00:44
    I am sure that many here skip over your posts and Vishva's because (1) neither of you write particularly well, and (2) neither of you bother to provide any evidence for your views. You just vomit your views into the forums, like typical fundamentalists.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 00:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 01:13
    God is:

The Supreme Absolute Truth, Causless, All Beauty, All Knowledge, All Power,In All Places. Supremely Sentiant, Source of all Energies, Supremely Creative, Supreme Personality of God Head, Eternal and All Loving and well wisher to all living beings.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 01:15
    Originally posted by bbarr
    I am sure that many here skip over your posts and Vishva's because (1) neither of you write particularly well, and (2) neither of you bother to provide any evidence for your views. You just vomit your views into the forums, like typical fundamentalists.
    Bring your focus above your navel, take your envious nature to the science forum where they will appreciate it,....and get a life.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 02:40
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    God is:

The Supreme Absolute Truth, Causless, All Beauty, All Knowledge, All Power,In All Places. Supremely Sentiant, Source of all Energies, Supremely Creative, Supreme Personality of God Head, Eternal and All Loving and well wisher to all living beings.
    There IS NO spot where God is not!

If one makes bed in Heaven, HE IS THERE, and one make bed in hell, HE IS THERE, regardless where one is in consciousness, God IS the ALL of Everything, though, not the inventions of man, rather it's every human need provided..

GOD. The great I AM; the all-knowing, all-seeing,
    all-acting, all-wise, all-loving, and eternal; Principle;
    Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love; all substance;
    intelligence.

GOOD. God; Spirit; omnipotence; omniscience; omni-
    presence; omni-action.

GODS. Mythology; a belief that life, substance, and
    intelligence are both mental and material; a supposition
    of sentient physicality; the belief that infinite Mind is in
    finite forms; the various theories that hold mind to be a
    material sense, existing in brain, nerve, matter; supposi-
    titious minds, or souls, going in and out of matter, erring
    and mortal; the serpents of error, which say, "Ye shall
    be as gods."
    God is one God, infinite and perfect, and cannot be-
    come finite and imperfect.

"To whom the gods would destroy they first would drive crazy" can be found in a concordance of the KJ orig. Holy Bible..
  9. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 04:29
    Bring your focus above your navel, take your envious nature to the science forum where they will appreciate it,....and get a life.
    Spoken just like a fundamentalist. You are all ego.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 04:381 edit
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Spoken just like a fundamentalist. You are all ego.
    bbarr? Why do you rather belittle how intelligent you really by insulting and trying to razz another as you seem to get off to?

If you only knew how intelligent you really are, and I do know one day that you shall, it would be nice though if you would care to recognize this to experience growing to it right now daily..

I do not understand, nor ever could cruelty.

Do you have any 409?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 04:49
    God is:

Is there any justice in your view of God, any Holiness? What are your sources for
    this knowledge?
    Kelly
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 04:521 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Is there any justice in your view of God, any Holiness? What are your sources for
    this knowledge?
    Kelly
    "The Supreme Absolute Truth, Causless, All Beauty, All Knowledge, All Power,In All Places. Supremely Sentiant, Source of all Energies, Supremely Creative, Supreme Personality of God Head, Eternal and All Loving and well wisher to all living beings" is absolute fact.

There IS NO spot where God is not!

If one makes bed in Heaven, HE IS THERE, and one make bed in hell, HE IS THERE, regardless where one is in consciousness, God IS the ALL of Everything, though, not the inventions of man, rather it's every human need provided..

GOD. The great I AM; the all-knowing, all-seeing,
    all-acting, all-wise, all-loving, and eternal; Principle;
    Mind; Soul; Spirit; Life; Truth; Love; all substance;
    intelligence.

GOOD. God; Spirit; omnipotence; omniscience; omni-
    presence; omni-action.

GODS. Mythology; a belief that life, substance, and
    intelligence are both mental and material; a supposition
    of sentient physicality; the belief that infinite Mind is in
    finite forms; the various theories that hold mind to be a
    material sense, existing in brain, nerve, matter; supposi-
    titious minds, or souls, going in and out of matter, erring
    and mortal; the serpents of error, which say, "Ye shall
    be as gods."
    God is one God, infinite and perfect, and cannot be-
    come finite and imperfect.

"To whom the gods would destroy they first would drive crazy" can be found in a concordance of the KJ orig. Holy Bible..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree