1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 08:34
    Originally posted by C Hess
    http://www.universetoday.com/29833/how-mountains-are-formed/

http://paleobiology.si.edu/dinosaurs/info/everything/why.html
    Have you ever watched movies with dinosaurs in them? They nearly always have people in them too. So what does that tell you?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 11:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Have you ever watched movies with dinosaurs in them? They nearly always have people in them too. So what does that tell you?
    That you are an assshole?
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 11:541 edit
    LOL! I know you're probably kidding, but it's hard to tell in your case, so to be sure, let me just mention that the flintstones is not a documentary.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 19:20
    LOL! I know you're probably kidding, but it's hard to tell in your case, so to be sure, let me just mention that the flintstones is not a documentary.
    Like this Discovery Channel special documentary:

YouTube
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 19:58
    Like this Discovery Channel special documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W763lQR0tU
    See, this is what makes me treat YECers like little children. I seriously can't tell anymore if you guys are really this dumb, or just having a laugh. The creator of that video seriously believes that the narrator is speaking of a single individual fish evolving into man over millions of years? That's gotta be the new record for stupid.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 20:24
    See, this is what makes me treat YECers like little children. I seriously can't tell anymore if you guys are really this dumb, or just having a laugh. The creator of that video seriously believes that the narrator is speaking of a single individual fish evolving into man over millions of years? That's gotta be the new record for stupid.
    No he doesn't.
  7. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '14 22:18
    No he doesn't.
    And just how do fish "build" on their basic design?

Can YOU - build on your basic design and create new limbs and body parts?

Right at the beginning this fool demonstrates his ignorance. It's sad, really.

So MAGICALLY...(with enough time)

A fish (one genus) becomes an amphibian (another genus)

REALLY?

The amphibian will find a way to change?

The creator of that video is as dumb as they get. I can't believe you think that video is a good take-down of evolution. You've consistently demonstrated yourself to be marginally smarter than that.

If he understands that it's not individuals evolving, but populations, he wouldn't say these things. He clearly believes that these are individual fishes morphing into amphibians and so on, as though they somehow know what to become and chooses their changes.

He's an idiot. I'm not one to use such words easily, but really: he's is an idiot. Or she. What do I know?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Dec '14 05:00
    And just how do fish "build" on their basic design?

Can YOU - build on your basic design and create new limbs and body parts?

Right at the beginning this fool demonstrates his ignorance. It's sad, really.

So MAGICALLY...(with enough time)

A fish (one genus) becomes an amphibian (another genus)

[quote]REALLY?

The ...[text shortened]... iot. I'm not one to use such words easily, but really: he's is an idiot. Or she. What do I know?
    I believe the evolutionists are the idiots. 😏
  9. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    10 Dec '14 06:44
    Yes, because we don't understand at all what creationists are saying, whereas you consistently demonstrate a profound understanding of the theory of evolution. πŸ™„
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '14 03:391 edit
    I figured out a long time ago that all religions are equalΕ‚y unlikely to be true when they comment on reality. I have no idea what your creation story is, so I can't really comment on it though.
    Please contact the [Hare Krsna Store] online and purchase the 18 volume Srimad Bhagavatam.

Here you shall find the true creation story.

You will be surprised to find that the earth was not directly created by the Supreme Person but instead the task of creation was handled by Lord Brahma.

Lord Brahma is a four headed demi-god.

One common mis-perception amongst those who embrace false religion is that God micro-manages everything.

God is in fact blissfully enjoying his pastimes and leaves planet building to others.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '14 03:41
    To defend evolution................one must be dishonest.

It is impossible to defend evolution honestly.
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    11 Dec '14 04:03
    Originally posted by Dasa
    To defend evolution................one must be dishonest.

It is impossible to defend evolution honestly.
    liar

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree