crown of thoughts

Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 02 Aug '17 13:35
  1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 01:20
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Sure. (short version)
    I first became interested in spirituality via Zen when I was 20. By 30 I could see the truth in a lot of religions, some that crossed religions as well.
    I never wanted to be formally asocciated with any religion, but as my adventure went on I found a guru (I was not looking for one). But this guy literally changes my life. That ...[text shortened]... where I revere a Hindu god? And please start answering some of my genuine questions? Just some??
    Okay thanks. So you have no Hindu god? Then what are the requirements to call yourself a Hindu? I still don't get it.

What questions do you have for me? I'm not aware of having ignored any questions you asked me.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 01:45
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    Repent? I thought it'd be doing him a favour. Still, should hurt a little less if he decides to nut me for it.
    If he didn't die just at the right time he might not have died for all the lost sheep's sins.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 06:52
    [b]Sure. (short version)

Of course it has it's negative aspects but any religion that can at first tolerate another religion(Buddhism) and then even condone it must be the one for me./b]
    Have you considered Polytheism? It tolerates all other religions and even has room for you up there too.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 07:14
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    If he didn't die just at the right time he might not have died for all the lost sheep's sins.
    I read somewhere that it might have been Caesar's boy who got strung up.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 07:51
    I read somewhere that it might have been Caesar's boy who got strung up.
    Where did you read that?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 08:03
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Where did you read that?
    Can't remember or stomach reading up on all that Roman, bignose c**p.

Probably got something to do with father's the son, mother's the moon on a coin somewhere.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 08:04
    Can't remember or stomach reading up on all that Roman, bignose c**p.

Probably got something to do with father's the son, mother's the moon on a coin somewhere.
    Makes sense.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 08:341 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Makes sense.
    Cleopatra tried to tell them. Probably chewed her way through half those clowns to try and get some sense into them but they wouldn't listen. The Egyptians have been around for thousands of years and know about the flip-flop.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 10:21
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Okay thanks. So you have no Hindu god? Then what are the requirements to call yourself a Hindu? I still don't get it.

What questions do you have for me? I'm not aware of having ignored any questions you asked me.
    You mean the one GOD ?
    It's just light and vibrations. Nope no separate overiding god.
    Some mythological stories .like the bile , to explain reality.

Nest time I ask you a question I'll remind you 🙂
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 10:24
    Have you considered Polytheism? It tolerates all other religions and even has room for you up there too.
    I dont need a room "up there" ... lol

I dont know what major diffrences there would be between polytheism and Hinduism especially since Hinduism seems to keep evolving.
    How is polytheism different?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 13:39

I dont know what major diffrences there would be between polytheism and Hinduism especially since Hinduism seems to keep evolving.
    I think humans are totally arrogant to believe some god or other would have any interest at all in human beings. I mean, we are the latest in a series of great apes and apex now with the crew of gorilla's, Chimps. Bonobos, Orangutans and such but we are not the only species of homo sapiens, including Neandertals, Denosovans and such and strangely enough, they are history, fossils but had equal intelligence to modern humans.
    But they are gone. Wonder why no deity took the time to do whatever, DNA spruce up, widen the food list we could eat, whatever, to make THOSE species make it up to today's time.

It's like we are living on a basically hostile planet and we can go the way of Neandertals just as easy as not and it doesn't look especially promising that we may be here say 10,000 years from now.

I can't see how a deity capable of doing the alleged things said deity was supposed to have done, would let a 3 yo girl die of cancer of the vagina in extreme pain and such, such happenings going on by the millions.

Or the fairy tales in the bible claiming this deity, finding this tribe of allegedly nasty people, decides to to a mass extinction of all land animals with a flood going to the top of Mt. Everest and such, all to get rid of said nasty humans?

This is one of the most repugnant stories in the bible yet millions of people take it totally seriously like it really happened.

The gist here is all that crap is just that, crap, made up by humans in order to cause the flock to live in fear of this bizarre sociopathic god.

Sorry, but humans telling me about god's is never going to get traction with me. A deity want's to come down and personally tell me how it is, fine. Humans telling me, RIGHT.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 20:13

The difference is Poly would get ROYALLY pissed.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Aug '17 04:42
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I think humans are totally arrogant to believe some god or other would have any interest at all in human beings. I mean, we are the latest in a series of great apes and apex now with the crew of gorilla's, Chimps. Bonobos, Orangutans and such but we are not the only species of homo sapiens, including Neandertals, Denosovans and such and strangely enough, t ...[text shortened]... e. A deity want's to come down and personally tell me how it is, fine. Humans telling me, RIGHT.
    A three year old girl with cancer of the vagina?? I...Is that even possible??

What about if all Gods were once men. Wouldn't that be enough planetary resource to keep a monitor on little girls foo foo's?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '17 08:17
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I think humans are totally arrogant to believe some god or other would have any interest at all in human beings. I mean, we are the latest in a series of great apes and apex now with the crew of gorilla's, Chimps. Bonobos, Orangutans and such but we are not the only species of homo sapiens, including Neandertals, Denosovans and such and strangely enough, t ...[text shortened]... e. A deity want's to come down and personally tell me how it is, fine. Humans telling me, RIGHT.
    Do you think it could be the biggest scam in history?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree