1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 20:02
    @divegeester said
    Your inability and reluctance to provide evidence of your assertion that the bible is the complete, exclusive inerrant word of god is interesting.
    ROFL, a simple question, is the Bible from God or man?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 20:071 edit
    @kellyjay said
    ROFL, a simple question, is the Bible from God or man?
    “Roll on the floor” as much as you like kellyjay.

This is the simple questions you’ve been dodging for several pages

1) How do you know that the Quran isn’t the word of God?

2) what evidence do you have that the bible is the complete, exclusive, inerrant word of god?

Simple questions.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 20:10
    @divegeester said
    “Roll on the floor” as much as you like kellyjay.

This is the simple questions you’ve been dodging for several pages

2) what evidence do you have that the bible is the complete, exclusive, inerrant word of god?

Simple questions.
    Is the Bible from God or man?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 20:33
    @kellyjay said
    I’ll answer your question when you have answered mine.

Your reluctance to face up to it is interesting.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 03:11
    You have lied to me in past about answering me, and since I have been asking you
    for this for a while now, I'm not going to budge on this. If I never answer another
    question for you from here on out it is no problem for me.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 06:18
    @kellyjay said
    Faith is an individual choice, even if you grow up in a Christian family that does not
    mean you will become a Christian, and just because you grew up as something else
    doesn't mean that you will not become a Christian. You can be a faithful member of
    some church that too doesn't mean you are a Christian, sadly.

The link I gave you was about a faithful Muslim who became a Christian after a
    close examination of facts.
    Faith is an individual choice

I think this rings false, psychologically speaking.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 07:12
    @kellyjay said
    You have lied to me in past about answering me, and since I have been asking you
    for this for a while now, I'm not going to budge on this. If I never answer another
    question for you from here on out it is no problem for me.
    I have never lied to you kellyjay and you using that as an excuse is dishonest.

This simple fact is that you’ve been asked a couple of spot-on topic relevant questions which you cannot answer.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 07:151 edit
    @kellyjay said
    But I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, I’m going to lean into this and simultaneously call you out on your dishonesty.

The answer to your question is:
    I don’t know, in fact how can I know?
    I’ve been told that it is, by people who were told that it is, by other people who were told that it is.

Now will you you answer the two questions which I asked you several times and which you’ve been dodging?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 10:29
    @divegeester said
    But I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, I’m going to lean into this and simultaneously call you out on your dishonesty.

I’ve been told that it is, by people who were told that it is, by other people who were told that it is.

Now will you you answer the two questions which I asked you several times and which you’ve been dodging?
    You don't know, you call yourself a Christian, and you don't know, interesting. Small
    wonder you have no faith in Word as is since there is no respect for it.

Be specific, ask exactly what you want to know.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 13:39
    @kellyjay said
    You don't know, you call yourself a Christian, and you don't know, interesting. Small
    wonder you have no faith in Word as is since there is no respect for it.

Yet again, you are using the word "know" in a propagandizing way.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 17:44
    @kellyjay said

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 18:28
    @divegeester said

I think I must agree with you here, especially when there's scripture in the Bible like those mentioned in the OP.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 19:00
    @chaney3 said
    I think I must agree with you here, especially when there's scripture in the Bible like those mentioned in the OP.
    You will notice that even though I asked my questions first and even though I still chose to answer KellyJay’s question with his promise that he would answer mine ….that he is still dodging them.

Interesting isn’t it.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 19:14
    @divegeester said
    You will notice that even though I asked my questions first and even though I still chose to answer KellyJay’s question with his promise that he would answer mine ….that he is still dodging them.

Interesting isn’t it.
    He'll answer, but the only proof he can offer is his own personal faith to believe what he perceives as truth.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 19:39
    @divegeester said

Scripture will always agree with itself it will not disagree with it self. Scripture points to One person Jesus Christ it foretold of His life before He got here, while He was here as a man, and after His resurrection. Any writing about Jesus Christ that doesn’t line up with the truth found in scriptures is to be rejected.

The Quran text does not line up with the rest of the scripture, having Jesus Christ dying on the cross and rising from the dead seated at the right hand of the Father. Did your Jesus do that?

A large number of evidence validating of historical evidence some of which wasn’t known unto just recently. A lot you ignored when presented as you do almost everything depending on who shares it.

If this was a topic that actually meant something to you, you would do your own research.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree