http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120430152037.htm
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 19:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120430152037.htm
    But we are not evolving into another kind of creature. He are and always will be humans. Thank God for that. HalleluYah !!!
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 May '12 19:521 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But we are not evolving into another kind of creature. He are and always will be humans. Thank God for that. HalleluYah !!!
    But we are not evolving into another kind of creature

so? haven't your heard of microevolution? That is what is probably happening to us.

He are and always will be humans.

since macroevolution is nothing more than a sufficiently long series of microevolution events, it is possible that in a few million years from now our descendants might be so different that they might not regard themselves as the same species as we are. This is assuming that artificial evolution through drastic genetic enhancements doesn't take over first thus leading to much faster species change artificially -Do not confuse that with the stupid delusional concept made up mainly by Christians and Nazis of a “super-race” that is mystically more deserving of life than other species -such evil infantile delusional stupidity is mainly the preserve of religious extremest morons similar but not identical to yourself.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 21:022 edits
    Originally posted by humy
    But we are not evolving into another kind of creature

so? haven't your heard of microevolution? That is what is probably happening to us.

He are and always will be humans.

since macroevolution is nothing more than a sufficiently long series of microevolution events, it is possible that in a few million years from now our ty is mainly the preserve of religious extremest morons similar but not identical to yourself.
    I know some people like to divide evolution up into two categories and ignore the origin of life. However, I do not accept their defintions because it is deceptive. To be evolution it must start with the origin of life and and spread from that one life form to produce all life forms we have on Earth today. To me, what some call micro-evolution is nothing more than reproductive adaptation, as is associated with the breeding of dogs and horses, that is done naturally. What they call macro-evolution is more like what I call evolution except it ignores the origin of the common ancestor because they have not come up with a good enough lie to even be credible to evolutionist yet.

P.S. Humans are not going to evolve into gods as you seem to think.
    We are already made in the image of the real God. HalleluYah !!!
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    02 May '12 00:32
    I know some people like to divide evolution up into two categories and ignore the origin of life. However, I do not accept their defintions because it is deceptive. To be evolution it must start with the origin of life and and spread from that one life form to produce all life forms we have on Earth today. To me, what some call micro-evolution is nothing ...[text shortened]... to gods as you seem to think.
    All life on Earth shares a common ancestor. This ancestry is set out comprehensively in "The Ancestor's Tale" by Richard Dawkins. It's not expensive and not hard to read and not hard to get. Good night.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 01:31
    Originally posted by finnegan
    All life on Earth shares a common ancestor. This ancestry is set out comprehensively in "The Ancestor's Tale" by Richard Dawkins. It's not expensive and not hard to read and not hard to get. Good night.
    Do you mean the guy on this viedo who answered a question he was not asked?

YouTube
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 May '12 10:452 edits
    I know some people like to divide evolution up into two categories and ignore the origin of life. However, I do not accept their defintions because it is deceptive. To be evolution it must start with the origin of life and and spread from that one life form to produce all life forms we have on Earth today. To me, what some call micro-evolution is nothing ...[text shortened]... to gods as you seem to think.
    I do not accept their definitions because it is deceptive.

providing it has no self-contradictions and doesn't use vague words or terms to obscure its true meaning, a definition cannot be “deceptive”. There is NOTHING unclear or contradictory about a well formed definition of evolution.

The fact that the theory says nothing about how the process started is totally irrelevant since it is not a theory of the origins of the first life.
    To say otherwise is as stupid as criticising a theory that the snow always falls downhill in an avalanche because that theory doesn't say how the avalanche started.

To me, what some call micro-evolution is nothing more than reproductive adaptation,

but, by definition, it isn't that! ...oh, of course, you are so stupid as to reject a perfectly valid definition for religious reasons 😛

P.S. Humans are not going to evolve into gods as you seem to think.

where did you get that from? I obviously don’t think we will evolve into gods. Do you make up this crap as you go along?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 13:21
    I do not accept their definitions because it is deceptive.

providing it has no self-contradictions and doesn't use vague words or terms to obscure its true meaning, a definition cannot be “deceptive”. There is NOTHING unclear or contradictory about a well formed definition of evolution.

[b]The fact that the theory says nothing about how ...[text shortened]... ? I obviously don’t think we will evolve into gods. Do you make up this crap as you go along?
    I guess we will just have to wait until it is proven to our satisfaction. Until then I will take the high road and you can take the low road. HalleluYah !!! 😏
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 May '12 19:071 edit
    I guess we will just have to wait until it is proven to our satisfaction. Until then I will take the high road and you can take the low road. HalleluYah !!! 😏
    I guess we will just have to wait until it is proven to OUR satisfaction. (my emphasis)

if “ OUR” includes that of morons like yourself then no amount of proof will be enough for “OUR” satisfaction.
    Evolution is ALREADY proven. Whether morons like you are 'satisfied' with proof is irrelevant.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 20:57
    I guess we will just have to wait until it is proven to OUR satisfaction. (my emphasis)

if “ OUR” includes that of morons like yourself then no amount of proof will be enough for “OUR” satisfaction.
    Evolution is ALREADY proven. Whether morons like you are 'satisfied' with proof is irrelevant.
    mo·ron
    n.
    1. A stupid person; a dolt.
    2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

[From Greek -- stupid, foolish.]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/moron

I don't think either of us fits that definition. But you are closer to it than I am, Spanky. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 May '12 21:46
    You dont think humans need to evolve any further?
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    02 May '12 21:49
    who ever gave you a thumbs down is lame.

ya we came from apes 🙄
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '12 23:07
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You dont think humans need to evolve any further?
    Biologically humans seem to be devolving to me. This needs to stop, not continue. We are increasing in our knowledge, if that is what you are referring to as "evolving", and I am in agreement with that type of "change over time".
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 May '12 23:48
    Biologically humans seem to be devolving to me. This needs to stop, not continue. We are increasing in our knowledge, if that is what you are referring to as "evolving", and I am in agreement with that type of "change over time".
    are you suggesting we are delegating our power to dogs or computers or something, or did you mean de-evolving, if its the latter - in what way are we de-evolving?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '12 00:141 edit
    I reckon humans are evolving , devolving , remaining the same, whatever. There is a lot of stuff going on all over the place with 7billion plus now.
    You'll have to review your narrowly divided perspectives if you are to commentate on them (people in general) accurately

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree