02 Jun '16 01:362 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 02:14
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    When I said "Perhaps he's enjoyed the response he's already got from you", I was, of course, referring to your last post - not your original one - on the "Science, Prejudice, and Human Lives" thread in which you mention his name almost 20 times.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 02:171 edit
    My whole take on the matter, including any advice you perceive me to have given you, is for anybody and everybody to read if they choose, and not just for your consumption. 😉
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 02:27
    My post was about the West's unwillingness or reluctance (lasting for decades) to adopt the Chinese drug artemisinin, even though it was much more effective than chloroquine in treating malaria. This delay has been attributed in part to Western racism. The troll Robbie Carrobie then spewed several posts putting down various things in China that had nothing to do with the development of artemisinin by Chinese scientists, led by Tu Youyou, a woman who won a 2015 Nobel Prize in medicine. Robbie Carrobie seemed to imply that Chinese scientists deserve no credit for developing artemisinin. In one sense, I actually welcomed Robbie Carrobie's posts because it shows how determined some racist Westerners are to put down any Chinese achievement

Hasn't all this been said already, essentially, here Thread 168962?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 02:381 edit

6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 02:46
    Why would I want robbie to "troll you better"?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 10:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why would I want robbie to "troll you better"?
    I am in troll Master, I subject myself to your teachings! let the training begin! 😵
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 11:032 edits
    Robbie Carrobie seemed to imply that Chinese scientists deserve no credit for developing artemisinin.

The nonsensical meanderings of someone caught attempting to use the development of a medicine as a vehicle for their anti western hateful rants. No one has claimed that Chinese scientists do not deserve credit and no one has denied that racism exists in the west or anywhere else for that matter. The citations were used to demonstrate that had Western examples of excellence been employed then perhaps many of these well documented human tragedies might not have occurred. This is in direct contrast to your insinuation and I quote that 'one wonders when they (the West) will contribute to the next unnecessary human tragedy'. Clearly China had better look at itself first.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 20:221 edit

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 20:501 edit
    I am in training with the Troll Master! you will regret this outrage to my personal dignity and insult to my majesty! 😀 The only thing I refuse is to take you seriously!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree