1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 04:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    but darkness only ever covers the earth partially at anyone time, but no doubt it takes many forms. these questions are too hard for a poor peasant like me beetle dude, i am no philosopher, but i think it must be the number of dead people, for there are many living dead!
    The number of the living people is bigger because the dead do not exist;

And, Rabbie the Knight, offer an example regarding the concept of Space;
  2. Joined
    11 May '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 12:40
    Wow, you god people scare me.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 14:27
    Originally posted by black beetle
    The number of the living people is bigger because the dead do not exist;

And, Rabbie the Knight, offer an example regarding the concept of Space;
    ah beetle at last a question i can answer, for i was an art student (fine arts), space is definable from that which exists, often termed negative space, thus objects and their relationship to each other are defined by the 'space', in between. thus we have a piece of paper with a black dot, the dot is defined by the 'negative', space surrounding it, although this may be ill conceived, for it is a perception, the way we perceive the correlation between the two, and it may be just as valid to say that the white space is defined by the dot. thus all i can conclude is that space is a perception.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 14:28
    Originally posted by nrsgrl
    'god people', what is that?
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 16:56
    ah beetle at last a question i can answer, for i was an art student (fine arts), space is definable from that which exists, often termed negative space, thus objects and their relationship to each other are defined by the 'space', in between. thus we have a piece of paper with a black dot, the dot is defined by the 'negative', space surrounding it, ...[text shortened]... e white space is defined by the dot. thus all i can conclude is that space is a perception.
    You were quite close, for an example of the concept of Space is your left palm pressed on your right palm;

And, Rabbie the Knight, name a poison;
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 17:54
    Boo😵
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 23:13
    You were quite close, for an example of the concept of Space is your left palm pressed on your right palm;

And, Rabbie the Knight, name a poison;
    the heart is poison for it is a treacherous thing!
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    22 Feb '09 05:18
    the heart is poison for it is a treacherous thing!
    Desire;

And, Rabbie the Knight, offer an example of loss;
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '09 12:50
    Desire;

And, Rabbie the Knight, offer an example of loss;
    i was correct in this regard beetle for the heart is the seat of motivation and thus desire! but it seems to me to be linked to eastern philosophy this idea, for is it not the Buddhist teaching that if one is to attain to true happiness then one must eliminate those things which cause pain, such as desire. For example we love someone, but if our love is unreciprocated, thus the object of our desire brings us pain, for if we are able to limit or even eliminate that desire then we will be happy.

loss, Lol, my games with Mr Hamilton, na seriously, loss is something which we never give away, for example a song written by a musician, if he never 'gives', it to an appreciative audience, it stays with him until his death and is lost, but if he gives it to someone by giving vent to his creativity, the song lives and is no longer a loss but found!
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    22 Feb '09 17:15
    i was correct in this regard beetle for the heart is the seat of motivation and thus desire! but it seems to me to be linked to eastern philosophy this idea, for is it not the Buddhist teaching that if one is to attain to true happiness then one must eliminate those things which cause pain, such as desire. For example we love someone, but if our lo ...[text shortened]... to someone by giving vent to his creativity, the song lives and is no longer a loss but found!
    Oh, desire is a product of the mind;

An example of loss is "to Win';

And, Rabbie the Knight, what is the most crafty animal?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 01:05
    Oh, desire is a product of the mind;

An example of loss is "to Win';

And, Rabbie the Knight, what is the most crafty animal?
    everyone thinks its the fox, but i am not convinced, ive seen many crows as crafty and as cunning as a fox, but for me it has to be the ancient Heron, for he stands tall and straight with wings outstretched and the fishes think that he is a tree, come under for some shade from the burning sun, and get eaten up.
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 05:41
    everyone thinks its the fox, but i am not convinced, ive seen many crows as crafty and as cunning as a fox, but for me it has to be the ancient Heron, for he stands tall and straight with wings outstretched and the fishes think that he is a tree, come under for some shade from the burning sun, and get eaten up.
    Oh ye lang leggedy beastie how nice to see you happy pulling the three left legs of this miserable black beetle!

The one that the Human has not meet yet;

And, Rabbie the Knight, who is your Enemy?
    And what is craziness?
    And why the people are making revolutions?
    And what is for every Human a dream that s/he can never turn into reality?
    And what is the biggest miracle?

These, my trusty feer Rabbie the Knight, are the reknown Questions of the Lake, and each answer reveals that “this void”, as you posed it earlier, it has not a “mechanism” at all and it has nothing to do with “a reflective process”. It has to do solely with the evaluation of the mind –and this has nothing to do with the “evaluation of self with self” as you said earlier.

Nothing Holy😵
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 23:29
    Oh ye lang leggedy beastie how nice to see you happy pulling the three left legs of this miserable black beetle!

The one that the Human has not meet yet;

And, Rabbie the Knight, who is your Enemy?
    And what is craziness?
    And why the people are making revolutions?
    And what is for every Human a dream that s/he can never turn into reality?
    And wha ...[text shortened]... has nothing to do with the “evaluation of self with self” as you said earlier.

Nothing Holy😵
    it will take sometime to think about these beetle dude, all of about three seconds

ok first one, is self
    craziness is having a solution but being unable to apply it
    people make revolutions because they are like a tumultuous sea, throwing up seaweed ans myre
    the dream of living forever
    life is the biggest miracle, so fragile yet there it is.

why you bother with a dolt like me is a testimony to your patience beetle dude, Perhaps i will become like Kungfu Panda, eat my way to wisdom!
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 05:44
    it will take sometime to think about these beetle dude, all of about three seconds

ok first one, is self
    craziness is having a solution but being unable to apply it
    people make revolutions because they are like a tumultuous sea, throwing up seaweed ans myre
    the dream of living forever
    life is the biggest miracle, so fragile yet there it is.
    ...[text shortened]... ony to your patience beetle dude, Perhaps i will become like Kungfu Panda, eat my way to wisdom!
    Self, sure thing🙂

Craziness is just a forgotten road;
    They make revolutions because they are eager to find the Beauty, either through living or through dying;
    Happiness;
    The biggest miracle is that we are mortals and we live like immortals;

This miserable black beetle is thankful and he does not bother at all; this is not a Sealed Knowledge; I am not better than you and you are not better than me🙂
    Once the Knight is aware of his nature through the evaluation of the mind he stops asking "I want this and I want that". He stops looking for the so called "knowledge" at a place somewhere out of his own mind and he is free at last to enjoy the Immortal Game🙂

So now you are aware of whatever I am aware of, therefore I feel free to ask you this last question ye lang leggedy beastie, and this time you will keep the answer to yerself:
    -- "What is the reason of the creation of this Kosmos?"

Nothing Holy😵
  15. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 09:06
    Seirawan is fine; he helps out people not to stink😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree