1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 01:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Never confronting, only slithering around in the background, getting other people to do your confronting for you, always appearing to be "the nice guy" or as "appealing to reason". Please.
    You would, in all seriousness, describe me as "never confronting" people on this forum?
  2. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 08:181 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Putting aside my scepticism[hidden]Because I'm being heckled by Suzianne, and fighting back ... and she's on your side[/hidden], I'll take this one at face value.
    My day job, far away from what I studied at uni (pure maths) is as a software developer (mainly C++ but a few other languages thrown in on the side).

As for the poem, I have yet to write the thi ...[text shortened]... Larry Wall, it'll be ready by Christmas [hidden]Though don't ask me *which* Christmas![/hidden].
    Thanks for your response - yes, it was indeed a serious question.

Pure maths - it figures. But that isn't too far from software development, at least in my understanding of it.

And this statement is also genuine - I absolutely love to see somebody really good at a job that I have no skills in (e.g. programming or carpentry)

But back into the scrum....

😀
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 17:081 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Stop bringing it up in debates then!
    If you try and debate spirituality then it is a sign that you are not serious at all.

Spirituality is not debatable.

Debating spirituality is like debating your 3x table.

You cannot debate the 3x table because it is just fact after fact.

However mundane false religion is debatable but it is like flogging a dead horse.......................(it will not race)
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 17:171 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You would, in all seriousness, describe me as "never confronting" people on this forum?
    Oh, sure, you confront people, if you consider insulting and trying to present people in the worst possible light as "confronting". No, I mean confronting with ideas, not words meant to inflame (despite your protests of such).
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 17:211 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't thumb down anybody.
    Riiiight. Maybe you get your "recruits" to do it for you?
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 18:391 edit
    The really great thing with this little gem is that whilst slighting a considerable number of postersReveal Hidden Content
    for example, those who have read your posts and asked: wtf!???
    , you never have to prove that you didn't just pull this claim out of your arse. Why!? Well there are two cases:

a) Nobody asks you to justify what you said - in which case the statement stands
    b) At least one person asks you to justify it - in this case you claim that for each person asking you to prove this, they are "recruits" of FMF, and the statement still stands 😵
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '14 20:19
    Originally posted by Agerg
    The really great thing with this little gem is that whilst slighting a considerable number of posters[hidden]for example, those who have read your posts and asked: wtf!???[/hidden], you never have to prove that you didn't just pull this claim out of your arse. Why!? Well there are two cases:

a) Nobody asks you to justify what you said - in which case the st ...[text shortened]... h person asking you to prove this, they are "recruits" of FMF, and the statement still stands 😵
    People who are convinced that Satan is at work directing the actions of his demonic minions will have no problem fitting FMF and his recruits into the organizational chart. It's a given, needing no proof.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 01:10
    Oh, sure, you confront people, if you consider insulting and trying to present people in the worst possible light as "confronting". No, I mean confronting with ideas, not words meant to inflame (despite your protests of such).
    I "confront" people with ideas and challenge their ideas all the time. I've been doing it for years. And I welcome people doing the same to me.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 04:13
    So you feel that there is some kind of conspiracy going on?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 15:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you feel that there is some kind of conspiracy going on?
    Don't you?

You've already posted what you want people to think about all the downvotes. And, of course, it *must* be a conspiracy because people can't possibly be actually disagreeing with what you write, right?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 16:22
    You've already posted what you want people to think about all the downvotes. And, of course, it *must* be a conspiracy because people can't possibly be actually disagreeing with what you write, right?
    I think thumbs down might signal disagreement or dislike but I don't think there is any conspiracy.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 18:36
    Don't you?

More comedy gold from the bag-lady!

Conspiracy wasn't mentioned until you brought it up!
    Now you covertly accuse FMF of it! 🙄
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 05:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    More comedy gold from the bag-lady!

Conspiracy wasn't mentioned until [b]you
    brought it up!
    Now you covertly accuse FMF of it! 🙄[/b]
    It was FMF who first suggested Suzi was talking about a conspiracy... which kind of proves her point, doesn't it?

The same people who call Christians stupid, ignorant, delusional (and other terms of endearment) have been active at this forum and now want to moderate threads here. Suzi has only been pointing out the obvious, but if it isn't obvious to the rest of you then maybe it's not the Christians who are being stupid, ignorant, delusional, etc.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 05:26
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    It was FMF who first suggested Suzi was talking about a conspiracy... which kind of proves her point, doesn't it?

The same people who call Christians stupid, ignorant, delusional (and other terms of endearment) have been active at this forum and now want to moderate threads here. Suzi has only been pointing out the obvious, but if it isn't obvio ...[text shortened]... f you then maybe it's not the Christians who are being stupid, ignorant, delusional, etc.
    mea culpa
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 05:35
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I don't think you are right. It was Suzianne who raised the notion that there is a conspiracy. I said, "I don't thumb down anybody". Her response was, "Riiiight. Maybe you get your "recruits" to do it for you?" The suggestion that I "recruit" people to thumb down people "for" me is a nonsense conspiracy theory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree