1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 05:39
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    The same people who call Christians stupid, ignorant, delusional (and other terms of endearment) have been active at this forum and now want to moderate threads here. Suzi has only been pointing out the obvious, but if it isn't obvious to the rest of you then maybe it's not the Christians who are being stupid, ignorant, delusional, etc.
    What's your explanation of something like a poster getting one thumbs down post after post, thread after thread, page after page, regardless of content, regardless of topic, regardless of forum?
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 05:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think you are right. It was Suzianne who raised the notion that there is a conspiracy. I said, "I don't thumb down anybody". Her response was, "Riiiight. Maybe you get your "recruits" to do it for you?" The suggestion that I "recruit" people to thumb down people "for" me is a nonsense conspiracy theory.
    Oh, I must have you confused with a different FMF. Some moron over at the The phantom downvoter thread has been using your name and gleefully indulging in a conspiracy theory over there. If I were you I'd contact Russ about this right away... you don't want someone using your name to make you look like a fool, right?
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 05:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    What's your explanation of something like a poster getting one thumbs down post after post, thread after thread, page after page, regardless of content, regardless of topic, regardless of forum?
    ?

Which FMF is this?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Don't you?

You've already posted what you want people to think about all the downvotes. And, of course, it *must* be a conspiracy because people can't possibly be actually disagreeing with what you write, right?
    Who are all these "recruits" in this conspiracy, or whatever it is you think is going on?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:25
    Oh, I must have you confused with a different FMF. Some moron over at the The phantom downvoter thread has been using your name and gleefully indulging in a conspiracy theory over there. If I were you I'd contact Russ about this right away... you don't want someone using your name to make you look like a fool, right?
    There is no mention by FMF or any other poster of a conspiracy in that thread. I think calling FMF a "moron" because of his posts in that thread is nonsensical and abusive.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:27
    My view on the "The phantom downvoter" thread is that one person is doing it. I have said nothing about a "conspiracy" on that thread. Which of my posts do you claim show me to be "gleefully indulging in a conspiracy theory over there"?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:29
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There is no mention by FMF or any other poster of a conspiracy in that thread. I think calling FMF a "moron" because of his posts in that thread is nonsensical and abusive.
    FreakyKBH mentioned the "Kabal Konspiracy" on that thread. lemon lime is mistaken if he thinks it was me.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:30
    Which FMF is this?
    Yours truly and the one and only. So what's your take on a situation where a poster is getting one 'thumb down' post after post, thread after thread, page after page, regardless of content, regardless of topic, regardless of forum?
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:29
    *whoosh*

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree