1. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 11:57
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Hot

EDIT: Where's the debate here?
    I'm sure someone will endeavour to take a "not" position. Should be an easy win for the Forces of Righteous Babes, though. One simply has to post a link to an unfiltered Google image search on her name...game over.
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 19:52
    Originally posted by David C
    I'm sure someone will endeavour to take a "not" position. Should be an easy win for the Forces of Righteous Babes, though. One simply has to post a link to an unfiltered Google image search on her name...game over.
    Good-o, but I'm not sure this is a good debate topic for the spirituality forums. I'm off to Auckland for the weekend, but we'll continue this sunday / monday folks.
  3. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 20:09
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Good-o, but I'm not sure this is a good debate topic for the spirituality forums.
    Just a bit of levity. Damn, you Scots have no sense of humour, do you? Must be those dresses they make you wear.
  4. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    27 Jul '06 23:10
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Good-o, but I'm not sure this is a good debate topic for the spirituality forums. I'm off to Auckland for the weekend, but we'll continue this sunday / monday folks.
    If she is a spirtiual person, I'd say that pictures of her with minimal clothing would qualify as a spiritual experience.

On the more serious issue of how to pick a topic, I would suggest that each of you rank the topics, possibly in a PM to keep it a secret ballot, or not if you don't care, and the topic with the lowest combined score is the winner. To make it a little better, we ought to completely eliminate each of your lowest choice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree