Deceiver of the whole world

Deceiver of the whole world

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@secondson said
BUMP for FMF for insinuating ill intent because he lost the thread and can't remember the context of the previous posts.
When you say "circle jerk" are you referring to men in a group masturbating in front of each other?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Jan 20

@fmf said
Yes, I think you are lying. Nothing that you posted for 2-3 pages leading up to you suddenly claiming that you "recall" the incident, but "not the details", suggested you had even the slightest clue what the "incident" was about, aside from what I was saying about it. Lo and behold, suddenly you could "recall" it - but only enough to remember that I "took advantage of" KellyJay. Ha ha. What nonsense. Where is your self-respect?
I don't lie. If I didn't recall the matter I never would have said I did.

Where my "self-respect" is, is no concern of yours.

And what makes your accusation so idiotic is that you have no way of knowing whether or not I'm lying.

Maybe it's just your "own unique set of motives, interests, analyses and agendas" that causes you to make unsubstantial accusations like that.

I'm not lying, but you must be lying because you made it up.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@secondson said
I'm not lying, but you must be lying because you made it up.
The incident you say you "recall"; you now say I "made it up"?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Jan 20

@fmf said
When you say "circle jerk" are you referring to men in a group masturbating in front of each other?
Thanks for the exposé about what happens at a circle jerk. 🖕

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Jan 20
1 edit

@fmf said
The incident you say you "recall"; you now say I "made it up"?
No. You're making it up that I'm lying about remembering the matter.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@secondson said
Thanks for the exposé about what happens at a circle jerk. 🖕
You used the term, not me. Were you referring to men masturbating?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Jan 20

@fmf said
You used the term, not me. Were you referring to men masturbating?
I'm recalling more clearly now how you mischaracterized Kelly's intent in the matter where you accused him of using your family as a means of offense because you're doing the same thing now with regards to something I said.

Are you getting some kind of delight from the vision of men masterbating in front of you? You said it, not me. You go too far.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@secondson said
Are you getting some kind of delight from the vision of men masterbating in front of you? You said it, not me. You go too far.
No. You talked about "circle jerk", not me.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@secondson said
I'm recalling more clearly now how you mischaracterized Kelly's intent in the matter where you accused him of using your family as a means of offense because you're doing the same thing now with regards to something I said.
I haven't mentioned your family.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@secondson said
I'm recalling more clearly now how you mischaracterized Kelly's intent in the matter where you accused him of using your family as a means of offense
I have said no such thing. I said he tried to leverage my love and protection of my family to morally justify his God figure torturing people who don't believe in Jesus. I simply called him out on it. I didn't accuse him of using my family as a means of offence. I just thought it was a dumb cheap shot that reflected poorly on him and called him out on it.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Jan 20

@fmf said
No. You talked about "circle jerk", not me.
No. You "talked" about it.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20

@secondson said
No. You "talked" about it.
It's not a term I have ever used to try to insult anyone on this forum.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Jan 20

@fmf said
I said he tried to leverage my love and protection of my family to morally justify his God figure torturing people who don't believe in Jesus.
That's obtuse.

That's how you characterized what kelly said as I am quite certain he would never intentionally use your love of your family to justify God's judgment on those that reject Him.

That's screwy logic.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Jan 20

@fmf said
It's not a term I have ever used to try to insult anyone on this forum.
But you ran with it to the extreme with intent insinuating intent not intended.

Like how you did with kelly.

F

Moves
06 Jan 20
1 edit

@secondson said
That's obtuse.

That's how you characterized what kelly said as I am quite certain he would never intentionally use your love of your family to justify God's judgment on those that reject Him.

That's screwy logic.
I think he realized that what he'd tried to do was screwy and that was why he insisted bizarrely that he had not mentioned my family. I asked him to cut it out and would expect people to ask me to cut it out too if I tried something similar.