1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Oct '11 03:05
    When the intelligencia of this science forum are faced with truth from the Vedic perspective - they are intimidated and they become babbling baboons and talk all sorts of nonsense.

    What is the use of your Phd,s if you cannot present one single rational and honest comment.

    This is the position of the defenders of false science.........simply speaking baboon talk in describing what they enjoy to eat.

    When they voluntarily put themselves at this absurd level of communication - they are simply defeated in every respect.
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    24000
    07 Oct '11 03:33
    huh huh hah hooo hoo hah hah (baboon for "I like to eat beef."😉

    However, I ate Salmon tonight.

    I'm going to get fat thanks to Dasa.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Oct '11 05:55
    Originally posted by amolv06
    huh huh hah hooo hoo hah hah (baboon for "I like to eat beef."😉

    However, I ate Salmon tonight.

    I'm going to get fat thanks to Dasa.
    This comment is simply more embarrassment for science.

    Atheistic science.

    Atheistic science is dishonest science.

    Dishonest science is not science at all.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    07 Oct '11 14:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This comment is simply more embarrassment for science.

    Atheistic science.

    Atheistic science is dishonest science.

    Dishonest science is not science at all.
    The dasa logic train.

    This is an embarrassment for Science,

    Science = Atheistic Science

    Atheistic Science = Dishonest Science

    Dishonest Science = Not-Science

    Not-Science = Science

    Science doesn't exist..........



    Dasa you don't know what you're talking about,
    You don't know what we're talking about,
    And we don't care what you're talking about.

    Go Away.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Oct '11 17:13
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    The dasa logic train.

    This is an embarrassment for Science,

    Science = Atheistic Science

    Atheistic Science = Dishonest Science

    Dishonest Science = Not-Science

    Not-Science = Science

    Science doesn't exist..........



    Dasa you don't know what you're talking about,
    You don't know what we're talking about,
    And we don't care what you're talking about.

    Go Away.
    You observe life comes from life.

    I observe life comes from life.

    Everyone observes life comes from life

    Why do you reject your observations............

    And put forward what no one is observing.

    That life comes from non-life.?
  6. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    24000
    07 Oct '11 17:38
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This comment is simply more embarrassment for science.

    Atheistic science.

    Atheistic science is dishonest science.

    Dishonest science is not science at all.
    Right. I'm a real scientist, who speaks for all scientists. We all have beef-parties where we sit around and torture baby cows before eating veal and beef-cake. You're now responsible for the death of 7 cows. Or at least parts of 7 cows. They were tasty. I particularly like the rarer filets.
  7. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3081
    07 Oct '11 18:02
    You're on to something. I'm a scientist and I had beef today as well.
  8. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    89724
    08 Oct '11 22:54
    My cow was still mooing when l ate it last night.....yum yum
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52618
    09 Oct '11 01:40
    Originally posted by nook7
    My cow was still mooing when l ate it last night.....yum yum
    I had to go into the rainforest yesterday and with my curare tipped blow gun, shoot down a defenseless monkey, I was laughing all the time, especially the big thud when it hit the ground from its perch 80 feet in the air. Had to burn the fur in a fire before I actually cooked it though. Tastes like chicken.
  10. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    89724
    09 Oct '11 01:551 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I had to go into the rainforest yesterday and with my curare tipped blow gun, shoot down a defenseless monkey, I was laughing all the time, especially the big thud when it hit the ground from its perch 80 feet in the air. Had to burn the fur in a fire before I actually cooked it though. Tastes like chicken.
    Delicious, l am so jealous.

    Most of my meat is sourced from the little pigs at the local schools animal farm, but l havent had some good monkey in a long time. My wife thinks l should open my pallete to something more unusual, l havent clubbed a seal in a while - maybe this time l will eat one instead of just clubbing it.

    The fact that you shot the monkey at that height shows that you clearly are a lover of fine foods as the freefalling lifeless body would retain a lot of tenderness (including the tenderising effect the impact would have had.) Can you suggest some good accompanying side dishes?
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91629
    09 Oct '11 09:57
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    You're on to something. I'm a scientist and I had beef today as well.
    Weak.

    You're all weak.
  12. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    09 Oct '11 10:24
    I'm as strong as heck after all the meat and fish I ate this week!

    Fish certainly is, as scientists have proven, good food for the brain! 😉

    -m.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52618
    09 Oct '11 13:40
    Originally posted by nook7
    Delicious, l am so jealous.

    Most of my meat is sourced from the little pigs at the local schools animal farm, but l havent had some good monkey in a long time. My wife thinks l should open my pallete to something more unusual, l havent clubbed a seal in a while - maybe this time l will eat one instead of just clubbing it.

    The fact that you shot the monke ...[text shortened]... derising effect the impact would have had.) Can you suggest some good accompanying side dishes?
    We make a mash with guava guava mixed with mango, it makes a great side dish.
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6792
    10 Oct '11 14:56
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    You're on to something. I'm a scientist and I had beef today as well.
    I'm not a scientist, but I did have pork.

    Richard
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91629
    11 Oct '11 04:271 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I'm as strong as heck after all the meat and fish I ate this week!

    Fish certainly is, as scientists have proven, good food for the brain! 😉

    -m.
    The same thing that makes space makes non-space. It's the same thing, The same atoms. Whether you extract them from carbon or nano-machines doesn't matter.
    You can live on Weet Bix and milk for years.

    There are millions starving.
Back to Top