1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 11:43
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Seriously?

Maybe you can answer the question too: what do you get out of making a fool of yourself?
    No sorry i cannot answer but the comment remains legendary!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 11:44
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Legends are not what they use to be.
    Hehe kids these days 😀
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 11:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No sorry i cannot answer but the comment remains legendary!
    And you continue to make a fool of yourself for unknown reasons.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 12:01
    He thinks he's really funny but often denies it when told he isn't. Too many pants-downs when he was being serious. Now it's just this 'daft and/or unpleasant" comedy routine stuff, more or less the whole time. 😀
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 12:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    He thinks he's really funny but often denies it when told he isn't. Too many pants-downs when he was being serious. Now it's just this 'daft and/or unpleasant" comedy routine stuff, more or less the whole time. 😀
    Yep, we are all idiots and only HE has the answer but don't ask him the P question.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 13:38
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Are you blind?

I am the only person in this forum who declares to not want debate and argumentation.

And why is that?

Because spiritual truth cannot be debated and argued........but only discussed and no one wants discussion.

And why do they not want discussion?
    Because you are a pompous, arrogant windbag.

*the end*
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 13:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    Must you accost every happy go lucky fellow that dares to trip trap across your bridge?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:07
    I just liked Dasa's comment, have i made a fool of myself because i liked his comment? No? Have i made a fool of myself because i refused to answer your question which was loaded? No? Then where is this idea of having made a fool of myself come from? that is correct its nothing but the product of your mind and has practically no relationship to any reality beyond that. Infact you confirm the very point that Dasa was making, you appear so empty and devoid that you need to fabricate values to use against others. You have unwittingly confirmed his very text. Thank you for that.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:12
    Originally posted by Dasa
    How can a man who believes conscious life is an accident, be nothing else than defeated.

Its your absurd and dishonest belief in junk science that has labelled you defeated.
    Some might call them a fool, not defeated.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yep, we are all idiots and only HE has the answer but don't ask him the P question.
    Robbie v Sonhouse +3=1, thats the answer to all propositions that matter! 😛
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:36
    The whole purpose of this forum is to 'debate and discuss', that's the description in the forum title. Go and read it. To then claim - 'I am the only person in this forum who declares to not want debate and argumentation' - makes you come across as a tad silly, to put it mildly. Claiming you don't want to debate in a forum specifically created for 'debating' is like saying you want to go swimming but don't want to get wet.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:40
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    The whole purpose of this forum is to 'debate and discuss', that's the description in the forum title. Go and read it. To then claim - 'I am the only person in this forum who declares to not want debate and argumentation' - makes you come across as a tad silly, to put it mildly. Claiming you don't want to debate in a forum specifically created for 'debating' is like saying you want to go swimming but don't want to get wet.
    thats interesting, who has made any of these claims?
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:41
    I just liked Dasa's comment, have i made a fool of myself because i liked his comment?
    Yes.

Then where is this idea of having made a fool of myself come from?
    From the fact that you liked his comment.

Infact you confirm the very point that Dasa was making, you appear so empty and devoid that you need to fabricate values to use against others. You have unwittingly confirmed his very text. Thank you for that.
    And you confirm the fact that you seem to get something from making a fool of yourself and then deliberately compounding it until you look and utter fool.

I am willing to bet that although you claim that you liked his comment, you are not willing to discus the contents of said comment nor explain what you liked about it in a reasonable fashion. I am guessing that you only liked it because it was addressed to me, not because it had any particularly 'legendary' content.
    Think you can prove me wrong? His comment was only two sentences so you should have no problem explaining what you liked about them.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:471 edit
    Yes.

[b]Then where is this idea of having made a fool of myself come from?

From the fact that you liked his comment.

Infact you confirm the very point that Dasa was making, you appear so empty and devoid that you need to fabricate values to use against others. You have unwittingly confirmed his very text. Thank you for that.
    And you c ...[text shortened]... mment was only two sentences so you should have no problem explaining what you liked about them.[/b]
    How have i made a fool of myself for liking his comment, you have not said. in fact all you have said is 'yes' another empty and essentially meaningless statement without substantiation or corroboration leading us once again to the conclusion that you are empty and devoid of anything approaching substance. i told you i don't believe your propaganda, its nonsense.

liking anyones comment is not making a fool of oneself, if i like your comment have I also made a full of myself, no, then your comment is refuted and your reasoning once again nonsensical.

If you cannot provide any reason other than, because i say so then you really are looking rather foolish, are you not?
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 14:54
    thats interesting, who has made any of these claims?
    My post should've been a 'reply and quote' to Dasa.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree