1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '15 23:54
    When the atheist comes to the spirituality forum and does not enquire about anything, but simply makes rude remarks and sarcastic remarks ................it is understood that he is lost for words and is simply displaying his defeated mentality.

There are so many atheist in this forum willing to display this defeat.
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 02:50
    Originally posted by Dasa
    When the atheist comes to the spirituality forum and does not enquire about anything, but simply makes rude remarks and sarcastic remarks ................it is understood that he is lost for words and is simply displaying his defeated mentality.

Name ONE atheist here who has not 'inquired about anything'.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 03:04
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Name ONE atheist here who has not 'inquired about anything'.
    The "atheists" here, for want of a better word that covers all forms of having 'a lack of belief' or 'believing that there is no divine being', include you BigDoggProblem, Agerg, Duchess64, Proper Knob, sonhouse, Ghost of a Duke, Deep Thought, JS357, twhitehead, wolfgang59, avalanchethecat, C Hess, vivify and others. Is Dasa referring to these people I wonder.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 08:551 edit

When the Dasa comes to the spirituality forum and does not enquire about anything, but simply makes rude remarks and sarcastic remarks ................it is understood that he is lost for words and is simply displaying his defeated mentality.

In all seriousness Dasa, there are not many posters who will be enquiring anything of you for a number of reasons:
    1. Your communication skills are appalling.
    2. You are extremely rude.
    3. You don't appear to have anything worthwhile to contribute.
    4. You are not particularly forthcoming when people do ask you questions.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 09:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    In all seriousness Dasa, there are not many posters who will be enquiring anything of you for a number of reasons:
    1. Your communication skills are appalling.
    2. You are extremely rude.
    3. You don't appear to have anything worthwhile to contribute.
    4. You are not particularly forthcoming when people do ask you questions.
    5. He's also been a strident advocate of genocide and even his attempts to 'explain' (or distance himself from) this stance have raised more questions than they have answered.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 09:57

Alas Dasa, you are self-defeating.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '15 22:29

what are you? masochistic?

Let me ask you: Do you look at spirituality like a sport? as in winners and losers? victory and DEFEAT?
    Cause it;s not. so if you look at it in the more correct light perhaps it will be more revealing for you.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 08:08
    As I expected.

Nothing.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 08:201 edit
    As I expected.

Nothing.
    Yes, you were self defeated from the moment you wrote the thread title. The real question is why you even bothered.

What do you get out of making a fool of yourself?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 08:211 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    what are you? masochistic?

Let me ask you: Do you look at spirituality like a sport? as in winners and losers? victory and DEFEAT?
    Cause it;s not. so if you look at it in the more correct light perhaps it will be more revealing for you.
    Are you blind?

I am the only person in this forum who declares to not want debate and argumentation.

And why is that?

Because spiritual truth cannot be debated and argued........but only discussed and no one wants discussion.

And why do they not want discussion?

Because they do not know the difference between true religion and false religion.

And those atheistic persons who live in this forum and make the most sarcastic and rude remark's are the ones who do not know the difference between true religion and false religion.

That's like going to the motor mechanics forum and not knowing what a gearbox is.

This is why I say they are defeated.

They are defeated because they are their own worst enemy because of their insincerity and foolishness and their lack of humility to make enquiry.

Baiting and sarcastic questions, is not sincere enquiry.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 08:31
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes, you were self defeated from the moment you wrote the thread title. The real question is why you even bothered.

What do you get out of making a fool of yourself?
    How can a man who believes conscious life is an accident, be nothing else than defeated.

Its your absurd and dishonest belief in junk science that has labelled you defeated.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 08:361 edit
    How can a man who believes conscious life is an accident, be nothing else than defeated.

Its your absurd and dishonest belief in junk science that has labelled you defeated.
    a legendary comment! 😀
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 09:24
    I would explain it to you, but I doubt you would listen. You are too self defeated to be ready for discussion.

It is your absurd and dishonest claim that everything you don't agree with is 'dishonest' and that I believe in 'junk science' that makes you self defeated.

Why can't you answer the question?

What do you get out of coming here and making a fool of yourself?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 09:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a legendary comment! 😀
    Seriously?

Maybe you can answer the question too: what do you get out of making a fool of yourself?
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '15 09:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    a legendary comment! 😀
    Legends are not what they use to be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree