1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    28 Aug '10 05:45
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Reminds me of the Zen Master from Korea-(forget his name)

He did a hundred days meditation while beating his mokta the whole time.
    A whole bunch of stuff "came up".
    After 90 days he saw some "angelic" figures approach him.
    He ignored them and finally reached enlightenment.
    Mukti -or moksha- is just another projection of the mind. For, where from was he released?

Tell me now on the spot, what is the sky?
    šŸ˜µ
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 06:07
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Mukti -or moksha- is just another projection of the mind. For, where from was he released?

Tell me now on the spot, what is the sky?
    šŸ˜µ
    I assume he was released from the "prison" of mortal life, or whatever you want to call it.

The sky is the face of Maya.
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 06:34
    I assume he was released from the "prison" of mortal life, or whatever you want to call it.

The sky is the face of Maya.
    You assume no thing -solely your mind assumes this thing and that thing. You are not your mind just as you are not your legs. My mind asked your mind and your mind replied to that question, but my self asked your self no thing and your self never answered to the question of my mind;

Now tell me on the spot, what is the sky?
    šŸ˜µ
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 06:47
    You assume no thing -solely your mind assumes this thing and that thing. You are not your mind just as you are not your legs. My mind asked your mind and your mind replied to that question, but my self asked your self no thing and your self never answered to the question of my mind;

šŸ˜µ
    nothing
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 06:50

šŸ˜µ
    Maybe my imagination is lacking but I find it hard to distinguish between mind and self , especially on the internet.
  6. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 15:48
    Maybe my imagination is lacking but I find it hard to distinguish between mind and self , especially on the internet.
    It has nothing to do with "imagination". If you can see that your five senses are not your self but merely your five senses, you can see that your mind is merely your sixth
    šŸ˜µ
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '10 21:25
    It has nothing to do with "imagination". If you can see that your five senses are not your self but merely your five senses, you can see that your mind is merely your sixth
    šŸ˜µ
    ..and there is no self?
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    30 Aug '10 05:23
    ..and there is no self?
    There is no self related to one's identity and/ or personality as it is perceived by one's sixth. This "self" is empty because it is a projection of the mind;

However your Perfected Nature after death neither exists, nor does not exist, nor both nor neither. The idea of a “created self” is a mental fabrication whilst the Perfected Nature is not, for it will not change back to a previous state because it has been manifested exactly as it is
    šŸ˜µ
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Aug '10 05:52
    There is no self related to one's identity and/ or personality as it is perceived by one's sixth. This "self" is empty because it is a projection of the mind;

However your Perfected Nature after death neither exists, nor does not exist, nor both nor neither. The idea of a “created self” is a mental fabrication whilst the Perfected Nature is not, for ...[text shortened]... will not change back to a previous state because it has been manifested exactly as it is
    šŸ˜µ
    Y ' think anyone else is getting this?

Let me see: Our Perfected Nature will not change back to a previous state because it is already manifested as it is.
    I thought our "Perfected Nature" would mean our unmanifested selves?
  10. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    30 Aug '10 06:12

Let me see: Our Perfected Nature will not change back to a previous state because it is already manifested as it is.
    You are already manifested
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    30 Aug '10 10:46
    Originally posted by ua41
    You are already manifested
    I bowšŸ˜µ
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    30 Aug '10 10:59

I am sure that many know and understand very well what I am talking about. But I was replying to you.

The imaginary nature has no characteristics. The dependent nature has no arising. The Perfected Nature ultimately has no nature. When you will be constantly aware of these three non-natures, it will become your knowledge that all phenomena are revealed to be without nature by establishing the non-natures of the three natures.
    Therefore all phenomena are permeated by emptiness and free of inherent being, thus all phenomena are empty and non-empty. This is the reason why the mentally fabricated emptiness, the mind of the moving thoughts and the 6 consciousnesses are impermanent, whilst dharmakaya, sambhogakaya and nirmanakaya are permanent. Get to find in there the Perfected Nature -but there is nothing “to be found”. You -and me and everybody else- are potentially perfect but incidentally obscured; when this obscuration is cleared, you are in oneness with your suchness -with the Perfected Nature.

You can always meditate and get to know that

the Perfected Nature is unborn, non-dwelling and unceasing, it does neither come nor go, it is neither one nor many, it has no cause, it has no fruition, it is free of characteristics, qualities and ground of being, it transcends SpaceTime, it is free of all relative phenomena, it cannot be separated into distinct parts, it is the ground being of all phenomena and thus it is ever-present and all pervasive. For, the Perfected Nature is never empty of itself: whatever is relative is at the same time empty of other-nature and empty of self-nature; the Perfected Nature is ultimate and empty solely of other nature. When you see the Perfected Nature, you see your face before your birth; May You Have Unmistaken Knowledge And Full Attainment of the Perfected Nature!

I gave you what I cherish most and still I gave you no thing, for whatever I have you also have it. Discard the words. If you want to go further, work the Sky koan
    šŸ˜µ
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Aug '10 21:18
    Ok. so it is both manifested and unmanifested.(At least thats the way I read it)

I will work on the sky koan, but I reckon my answer may be silence for awhile...
  14. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 00:12
    Ok. so it is both manifested and unmanifested.(At least thats the way I read it)

I will work on the sky koan, but I reckon my answer may be silence for awhile...
    It is manifest in the sense that is all already out there- your nature etc.

It is unmanifest in the sense of all the qualifiers we give to it (i.e. my actions, my behaviors and attitudes etc.) We entangle it in these descriptions that are separate and distinguished from what they are supposed to represent. All these words like "perfected nature"- you aren't these words.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Aug '10 04:14
    Originally posted by ua41
    It is manifest in the sense that is all already out there- your nature etc.

It is unmanifest in the sense of all the qualifiers we give to it (i.e. my actions, my behaviors and attitudes etc.) We entangle it in these descriptions that are separate and distinguished from what they are supposed to represent. All these words like "perfected nature"- you aren't these words.
    gosh, thnx for posting. I couldn't agree with you more.

You got an answer for the Sky koan?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree