I pick attention whore as always.

Who else would start such a thread?
    You?
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:32
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    There’s no coming back from this, dive. Your credibility is shot.

Sad!
    She didn’t have any credibility to start with. Lying about her mom killing herself in order to troll someone. Who does that?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:34
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    She didn’t have any credibility to start with. Lying about her mom killing herself in order to troll someone. Who does that?
    So you think divegeester is really a woman? That would explain the chess rating.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:34
    Extraordinary. dj2becker is still trolling divegeester about the death of his birth mother.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:38
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    So you think divegeester is really a woman? That would explain the chess rating.
    With the number of lies he or she has spread it’s hard to keep up.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:39
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Extraordinary. dj2becker is still trolling divegeester about the death of his birth mother.
    Do you think divegeester is a woman, Kiddo? You know he had a massive crush on Miss Alawat. I guess that makes him, er her, a lesbian.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:40
    I’m calling BS on all his charades. His or her card is well and truly marked. 😵
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:41
    With the number of lies he or she has spread it’s hard to keep up.
    I’m banking on dive being a woman. His chess rating, cat fights with Suzy Q and irrational emotional outbursts all trend that direction.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:43
    I’m calling BS on all his charades. His or her card is well and truly marked. 😵
    dive was really in a pressure cooker the last few weeks. He could only keep up the Christian act for so long. Once that started to crumble, everything fell apart with it and he went bonkers.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:44
    It doesn’t surprise me.

What is surprising is Fetchmybecker trying to turn the “Bronwen” prank into a dishonesty story when he has a history of lying to this forum and long-term feigning of his identity, even across the same debating points.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:45
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It doesn’t surprise me.

What is surprising is Fetchmybecker trying to turn the “Bronwen” prank into a dishonesty story when he has a history of lying to this forum and long-term feigning of his identity, even across the same debating points.
    Are you a woman or a man? I’m guessing woman. Correct?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:491 edit
    It doesn’t surprise me.

You only went the Bronwen route when you could no longer sustain the lie about being a Christian, which was a central part of your persona as divegeester.

But the Bronwen ploy was so pathetic it fooled no one and you were stuck again with Lyin’ dive. So then you tried to claim the Bronwen thing was a prank but that also isn’t working.

You’re really losing it. They say the best thing to do when you’re in a hole is to stop digging.

Stop digging, dive.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:551 edit
    Someone send Romans1009 some easy games please.

😵
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:59
    Someone send Romans1009 some easy games please.

😵
    Funny how I can resign 12 games in a row and still have a chess rating that’s 500+ points higher than yours.

But playing a chess game and resigning a chess game are synonyms in your book.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:591 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Drama Queen: Dive

Or is that attention whore....not sure
    I’d say stinger award wouldn’t you?

Brought out the spite and viciousness in dj2becker and caused Romans1009 to resign all his games and leave the site in a hissy fit.

I haven’t had so much fun in here since the days of robbie carrobie using the Bible to defend his stance on martial rape.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree