1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 12:10
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    So you think divegeester is really a woman? That would explain the chess rating.
    You have an algorithm associating gender with chess rating?
    You are a genius!
    (Or more likely a complete fool.)
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 13:11
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You are a genius!
    Look at the chess ratings and see how they align to gender.

Yes I know this does not fit with your ideology but it is what it is.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 16:35
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You are a genius!
    Stop trying to be politically correct. If you think men and women are equally adept at playing chess, you’re the complete fool.

Now I expect a moronic rejoinder like, “Oh so you can beat Judit Polgar at chess? Nice to know,” to which I will reply, “As a general rule, among men and women who have studied chess for comparable periods of time, the man will beat the woman in a game,”

There, I saved you the trouble.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 16:381 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Look at the chess ratings and see how they align to gender.

Yes I know this does not fit with your ideology but it is what it is.
    He’s just trying to score. He’s like those male imbeciles who went to bra burning parties in the ‘60s and ‘70s. The women knew why schlubs like him were there and the schlubs made fools of themselves AND got rejected.

Nice!
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 16:40
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    So you are the psycho who has been stalking me on Facebook? Good to know.

For how long have you been stalking me Ghost? Is the mental health professional team in charge of you aware of your behavior?
    Oh dear.

The self-professed “mental health professional” is really a psycho stalker? Who would have guessed?

Hey Ghost, guess what? I’m an astronaut. And don’t you dare abuse that personal information by saying I’m not!
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 17:254 edits
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Oh dear.

The self-professed “mental health professional” is really a psycho stalker? Who would have guessed?

Hey Ghost, guess what? I’m an astronaut. And don’t you dare abuse that personal information by saying I’m not!
    It's quite interesting really. Coincidentally when I told Brondive that her/his parents must be proud after one of his/her hissy fits he/she came up with the story of his/her mom's suicide. And Ghost also came up with his mental health story when FMF claimed I was psychologically abused and conveniently Ghost could then agree with FMF now because he was suddenly an expert on the topic. Both their cards are well and truly marked.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 18:03
    There is NEVER an appropriate time to mock someone's family member. Whether that family member is living or deceased doesn't matter, because it's just plain wrong.

Argue bitterly with someone here if you must, but leave family alone!!!!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 18:411 edit
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    There is NEVER an appropriate time to mock someone's family member. Whether that family member is living or deceased doesn't matter, because it's just plain wrong.

Argue bitterly with someone here if you must, but leave family alone!!!!
    Well said, but I think you are underestimating the deeply flawed personalities you are dealing with. Don’t forget dj2becker IS the idiot stalking troll fetchmyjunk.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 19:07
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Well said, but I think you are underestimating the deeply flawed personalities you are dealing with. Don’t forget dj2becker IS the idiot stalking troll fetchmyjunk.
    Anybody that mocks someone's Mother owes a public apology.

It's as disgusting as it gets.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 19:29
    Anybody that mocks someone's Mother owes a public apology.

It's as disgusting as it gets.
    Agree entirely.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 19:32
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Agree entirely.
    Thank you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not preaching here. I've been a real jerk in the past, admittedly, but family members were always off limits.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 19:42
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    So you are the psycho who has been stalking me on Facebook? Good to know.

For how long have you been stalking me Ghost? Is the mental health professional team in charge of you aware of your behavior?
    No. I have never contacted you on Facebook. The very idea makes me shudder.

Like I said, belittle personal information again (and this includes my profession) I will respond in kind, without further warning. If you have no shame for what you have written here then you have nothing to worry about.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 20:083 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 20:11
    Thank you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not preaching here. I've been a real jerk in the past, admittedly, but family members were always off limits.
    We’ve all, every one of us, been “jerks in the past”; the trick is to use the past knowledge to support a strategy of not being a jerk in the present. One of the keys to integrity is intent and although you and I have clashed fiercely in the past, I do think that in your sobriety there is sincerity in your intent. Notwithstanding your ability to ignore heartfelt posts such as this one, or others from other posters.

PS, thank you for your support regarding the trolling of my deceased birth mother
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 20:15
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    We’ve all, every one of us, been “jerks in the past”; the trick is to use the past knowledge to support a strategy of not being a jerk in the present. One of the keys to integrity is intent and although you and I have clashed fiercely in the past, I do think that in your sobriety there is sincerity in your intent. Notwithstanding your ability to ignore ...[text shortened]... posters.

PS, thank you for your support regarding the trolling of my deceased birth mother
    I ignore heartfelt posts?

If so, it's not intentional.

Apologies. Jerk. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree