1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 20:15
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Agree entirely.
    So you agree FMF, dive and you were wrong to troll me regarding my elderly and sick mother?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 20:19
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    We’ve all, every one of us, been “jerks in the past”; the trick is to use the past knowledge to support a strategy of not being a jerk in the present. One of the keys to integrity is intent and although you and I have clashed fiercely in the past, I do think that in your sobriety there is sincerity in your intent. Notwithstanding your ability to ignore ...[text shortened]... posters.

PS, thank you for your support regarding the trolling of my deceased birth mother
    You falsely claimed I trolled you about that. When do you, Kiddo or Ghost plan to produce a single post where I did that?
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 20:44
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    So you agree FMF, dive and you were wrong to troll me regarding my elderly and sick mother?
    I have never posted a single message about your mother or been involved in any conversation regarding her.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 23:19
    I have never posted a single message about your mother or been involved in any conversation regarding her.
    I find that very hard to believe but am not going to the time and trouble of proving you wrong (once again.)

Let’s see if you can ignore me for longer than three hours.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 03:07
    No. I have never contacted you on Facebook. The very idea makes me shudder.

Like I said, belittle personal information again (and this includes my profession) I will respond in kind, without further warning. If you have no shame for what you have written here then you have nothing to worry about.
    How then do you have the contact details of four people I supposedly know in real life if you haven't been stalking me? Or has Dive been doing the stalking for you?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 04:22
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    How then do you have the contact details of four people I supposedly know in real life if you haven't been stalking me? Or has Dive been doing the stalking for you?
    I wouldn’t believe a word either of them says. divegeester’s a proven pathological liar and Ghost is clearly mentally ill. The only outstanding question with Ghost is how benign his mental illness is to other people. The fact he’s threatening to harass people you know in real life is (obviously) either an empty threat that stems from being under medicated or a legitimate threat from a deep-rooted malignant psychosis.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 06:46
    I don't. It was a warning Daniel. Currently, I have no knowledge of anything in your personal life and would prefer to keep it that way. However, if you continue to abuse the personal information shared by others that can be easily remedied.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 06:50
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I find that very hard to believe but am not going to the time and trouble of proving you wrong (once again.)

Let’s see if you can ignore me for longer than three hours.
    Again, I have never posted a single message about your mother or been involved in any conversation regarding her.

That is the clear difference between us. The one piece of personal info you shared I 'never' responded to, while you abuse the personal info I have shared about my work and education on an almost daily basis. You see the discrepancy there?

And you're the Christian?!
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 08:54
    I don't. It was a warning Daniel. Currently, I have no knowledge of anything in your personal life and would prefer to keep it that way. However, if you continue to abuse the personal information shared by others that can be easily remedied.
    So in your mind me saying I don't believe Dive's story is abusing personal information, is that correct?

How do you plan to remedy the situation exactly if you have no knowledge of anything in my personal life?

It seems you have you knickers in a bit of a knot.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 10:50
    So in your mind me saying I don't believe Dive's story is abusing personal information, is that correct?

How do you plan to remedy the situation exactly if you have no knowledge of anything in my personal life?

It seems you have you knickers in a bit of a knot.
    Stop referencing people's personal information, period. Dive's sensitive info is 100% genuine and for you to make snide remarks about it is profoundly cretinous. Why would you even want to go there?
    Like I said previously, your mind seems to go unnecessarily to dark places, like when you repeatedly used 'torturing babies for fun' as an analogy when a thousand other less creepy scenarios would have sufficed.

And again, I have no desire to access any of your personal info, but having divulged your real name it would be relatively easy for anybody to do so. But like I said, treat other people's data respectfully and we don't have a problem...
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 11:02
    Stop referencing people's personal information, period. Dive's sensitive info is 100% genuine and for you to make snide remarks about it is profoundly cretinous. Why would you even want to go there?
    Like I said previously, your mind seems to go unnecessarily to dark places, like when you repeatedly used 'torturing babies for fun' as an analogy when ...[text shortened]... to do so. But like I said, treat other people's data respectfully and we don't have a problem...
    How do you know that it is 100% genuine?

I don’t see you complaining when Dive keeps referencing the personal information revealed by Suzzianne.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 11:04
    How do you know that it is 100% genuine?

I don’t see you complaining when Dive keeps referencing the personal information revealed by Suzzianne.
    Because I do.

Like I said, wouldn't go there again if I were you.

(Sinister music).
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 11:08
    Because I do.

Like I said, wouldn't go there again if I were you.

(Sinister music).
    It’s good that you keep looking out for a younger sibling.

(Dramatic music)
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 12:16
    It’s good that you keep looking out for a younger sibling.

(Dramatic music)
    Actually, I am younger than Dive, but understand how my mature approach to posting may have led you to believe otherwise.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 13:25
    Actually, I am younger than Dive, but understand how my mature approach to posting may have led you to believe otherwise.
    Actually it is Dive’s immaturity that has lead me to believe otherwise. You could behave like a 13 year old and still behave with more maturity than Dive.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree