Did anyone watch nightline?

Did anyone watch nightline?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
10 May 07

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3148940&page=1

E

Moves
10 May 07

Originally posted by RBHILL
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3148940&page=1
im interested in seeing what was said in the debate but that is nowhere to be found

R

California

Moves
10 May 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
im interested in seeing what was said in the debate but that is nowhere to be found
Click in the Black video in the upper right.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
10 May 07

Click in the Black video in the upper right.
Did Kirk Cameron cite the big titties of his opponent in the debate as evidence of a creator?

RB, I could only take so much of that. If they are going to have a "scientific" debate or a debate at all, why not have it with people who have more in their background than being an actor.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
10 May 07
1 edit

Originally posted by kirksey957
Did Kirk Cameron cite the big titties of his opponent in the debate as evidence of a creator?

RB, I could only take so much of that. If they are going to have a "scientific" debate or a debate at all, why not have it with people who have more in their background than being an actor.
That name Ray Comfort always cracks me up. Do you think that's his real name? Do you think it was a slip when Kirk called him "my partner"?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
10 May 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
That name Ray Comfort always cracks me up. Do you think that's his real name? Do you think it was a slip when Kirk called him "my partner"?
I was so busy staring at her boobs that I missed that.

E

Moves
10 May 07

atheists: 1 theists: 0

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
11 May 07

It convinced me!

E

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by Nemesio
It convinced me!
did anyone see a resemblance between that girl with the tigo bitties and the antichrist?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
11 May 07

did anyone see a resemblance between that girl with the tigo bitties and the antichrist?
I saw no resemblance whatsoever.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
11 May 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
This is where you would have made a better moderator for that "debate." You could ask questions like if that was his real name and I certainly would have been a better representative of the Christian faith by talking about her voluptiousness instead of that stupid coke can. What the hell is wrong with Christians today?

E

Moves
11 May 07

This is where you would have made a better moderator for that "debate." You could ask questions like if that was his real name and I certainly would have been a better representative of the Christian faith by talking about her voluptiousness instead of that stupid coke can. What the hell is wrong with Christians today?
it works on simpletons

Z8

Moves
11 May 07

All of the video is on youtube, broken up in parts.

R

California

Moves
11 May 07
1 edit

I felt the same why, lol. I also couldn't stand her winnie voice. NAG! NAG! NAG!

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
11 May 07

I felt the same why, lol. I also couldn't stand her winnie voice. NAG! NAG! NAG!
RB, how would you go about witnessing to her? I bet she would be impressed with your car.