Did God have a mother?

Did God have a mother?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
And yet this doesn't stop him from being ignorant of the truth.

Sounds like a complete waste of that same intelligence and experience.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" -- Mark 8:36, KJV
God's Sovereignty and human volition co-exist in time. Believing in Christ is a personal decision as is rejection of the Grace Gift of Eternal Life which His substitutionary spiritual death made possible. I pray that many here will change their minds.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 May 14

a fairyGODmother

Z

Moves
18 May 14

Originally posted by PatNovak
This statement is so obviously incorrect and impossible that I really can't believe you continue to defend such nonsense. This is like saying Bill is like Joe, but Joe is nothing like Bill. I think your inability to understand elementary school level logic goes a long way in explaining why you are a theist.
i think your inability to respect your debate opponent goes a long way in explaining why you are an atheist.

see? i can spout nonsense conclusions as well.

"This statement is so obviously incorrect and impossible that I really can't believe you continue to defend such nonsense. "
how about you take a chill pill. debate if you want, if not, go away. "obviously", "i can't believe", "nonsense", is really boring to hear in a debate, especially one so abstract and open as this one.

"This is like saying Bill is like Joe, but Joe is nothing like Bill."
it isn't anything like saying that. and the "nothing" you added was nowhere in my statements. did you pull that out of your ass to make the claim you attributed to me (that i haven't said, or anything even remotely like it) sound as ridiculous as possible?

Z

Moves
18 May 14

Originally posted by LemonJello
For years, "logic" also said that bumblebees should not fly. Yet still, they do. What use is "logic" like that?

By "logic" you mean some scientifically unenlightened research. Indeed, what use is scientifically unenlightened research like that?

But I am talking about actual logic, as it regards how propositions relate. The logic ...[text shortened]... the conversation. I recall that you have done this several times in the past, too. Oh well....
yet that is not what we are discussing. perhaps you haven't been following the discussion.

L

Moves
19 May 14

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
yet that is not what we are discussing. perhaps you haven't been following the discussion.
I followed the discussion just fine.

P

Moves
19 May 14

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
see? i can spout nonsense conclusions as well.
Your ability to spout nonsense is not in dispute. It is unnecessary to provide further evidence in this regard.