1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jan '15 09:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You have said nothing about the New world translations superlative and accurate rendering of John 2:10 and nothing worthy of serious comment. Sorry but i have better things to do than remonstrate with people that believe nothing but their own propaganda. Please engage someone else I really have nothing to say to you.

As for assertions of lying, you are a known cheat and have no basis for casting aspersions of moral iniquity against anyone.
    Did you notice the "if" in that accusation of lying. So I gave you a way out. And for believing propaganda, it is the Watchtower propaganda that you are believing.

I know what I am talking about. That is why you do not want to remonstrate with me. 😏
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '15 09:361 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Did you notice the "if" in that accusation of lying. So I gave you a way out. And for believing propaganda, it is the Watchtower propaganda that you are believing.

I know what I am talking about. That is why you do not want to remonstrate with me. 😏
    yes that's the real reason 🙄
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Jan '15 16:142 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sure ignore the empirical evidence in favour of an unsubstantiated and irrational belief. The scriptures say otherwise. You have NO basis for your claim, none whatsoever.

Wine was an integral part of the diet and I have never heard of or read of anyone becoming an alcoholic with a single sip. Are you in your senses?
    One of my cousins sayings is this, " the problem is once I have one then I have 20"! And he was referring to alcohol. His dad is my mom's older brother, his mom can down a whole bottle of wine. Now her mom did the same thing when she was alive. So therefore my cousin and his 2 older brothers have the genetic genes of becoming alcoholics.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree