1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12697
    01 Oct '13 21:07
    Dinosaurs Still Alive in African Jungle Today

    YouTube

    The Instructor
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    02 Oct '13 20:35
    Some guy dropped a microphone down a deep pit and heard the screams of torment from the souls in hell!

    Glory Glory!!! Your God is So Great!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12697
    03 Oct '13 04:53
    Originally posted by apathist
    Some guy dropped a microphone down a deep pit and heard the screams of torment from the souls in hell!

    Glory Glory!!! Your God is So Great!
    Only God is good, too.

    So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

    (Mark 10:18 NKJV)
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140216
    03 Oct '13 07:14
    interesting but kinda like Big foot no solid proof .......Of course Komodo Dragons look like dinos


    Manny
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12697
    03 Oct '13 07:242 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    interesting but kinda like Big foot no solid proof .......Of course Komodo Dragons look like dinos


    Manny
    And the Gila Monster too. I have read that Dinosaur means terrible lizard. But some say this is not true.

    http://paleobiology.si.edu/dinosaurs/info/misconceptions/mis_4.html

    Notice that it says, "Dinosaurs are neither terrible nor are they lizards!" That is because dinosaurs are just fossil remains of some creatures believed to be extinct.

    The Instructor
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615460
    06 Oct '13 08:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Dinosaurs Still Alive in African Jungle Today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXbQTfedDpU
    The Instructor
    And of course Neandertals are still running around. Or did your god kill them all 5000 years ago. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12697
    06 Oct '13 12:39
    Originally posted by caissad4
    And of course Neandertals are still running around. Or did your god kill them all 5000 years ago. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    I think I saw a couple Neandertals walking around in Germany when I was there.

    The Instructor
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    06 Oct '13 20:21
    Originally posted by menace71
    interesting but kinda like Big foot no solid proof .......Of course Komodo Dragons look like dinos


    Manny
    There is evidence that dinosaur tracks and human tracks were made at the same time in Texas though.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86400
    06 Oct '13 22:301 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Dinosaurs Still Alive in African Jungle Today

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXbQTfedDpU

    The Instructor
    Why do you keep on with this stuff? It's a pointless waste of time; even if there was a dinosaur in the jungle somewhere, so what? What does it prove? Nothing.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12697
    07 Oct '13 01:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why do you keep on with this stuff? It's a pointless waste of time; even if there was a dinosaur in the jungle somewhere, so what? What does it prove? Nothing.
    It proves that the Evilutionists are lying to out kids.

    The Instructor
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    07 Oct '13 16:28
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    There is evidence that dinosaur tracks and human tracks were made at the same time in Texas though.
    Not very convincing evidence, however.
  12. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    708
    07 Oct '13 16:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It proves that the Evilutionists are lying to out kids.

    The Instructor
    Exactly how does it achieve that?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86400
    07 Oct '13 19:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It proves that the Evilutionists are lying to out kids.

    The Instructor
    No it doesn't. Of course it doesn't!

    It would mean that a dinosaur was found in the jungle and that that particular species was not extinct.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    07 Oct '13 21:05
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Not very convincing evidence, however.
    I think it is as they dug up the river bank exposing more tracks proving it was not a fake.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12697
    08 Oct '13 01:10
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Exactly how does it achieve that?
    It would prove man and dinosaur lived at the same time. That would prove the science books wrong and the Holy Bible correct.

    The Instructor
Back to Top