1. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 01:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It would prove man and dinosaur lived at the same time. That would prove the science books wrong and the Holy Bible correct.

The Instructor
    Where in the bible is anything written about dinosaurs?
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 01:35
    That is correct, spelling is bad, brontisaurus. Prehistoric fish, squid, lake stugeons (fish) in the Great Lakes, USA. etc.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 01:39
    about the guy dropping a micriphone down a hole. I know all things are possible, but this is more silly in my mind than truth.
  4. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 01:47
    To the Instructor, that is a mighty title, be carefull. I believe in many things, and ussually outside to box. It is written, one day is "LIKE" a 1000 years to God. Suddenly everyone is confused, and state, "Oh that means, one day IS a 1000 years to God." Please, give me a break. Show me the beginning and end of a circle. If you can't, and you won't, because there is no beginning or end, then you will understand, Time has No meaning to God.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 02:14
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Where in the bible is anything written about dinosaurs?
    Are dinosaurs mentioned in the Holy Bible?

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/b-dinosaurs-mentioned-in-bible.htm

It looks like the answer is yes to me.

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 02:17
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    To the Instructor, that is a mighty title, be carefull. I believe in many things, and ussually outside to box. It is written, one day is "LIKE" a 1000 years to God. Suddenly everyone is confused, and state, "Oh that means, one day IS a 1000 years to God." Please, give me a break. Show me the beginning and end of a circle. If you can't, and you won't, because there is no beginning or end, then you will understand, Time has No meaning to God.
    All of God's creation has meaning, even TIME.

The Instructor
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 02:24
    All of God's creation has meaning, even TIME.

The Instructor
    Well spoken. Time is created by God as well.
  8. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 02:52
    Are dinosaurs mentioned in the Holy Bible?

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/b-dinosaurs-mentioned-in-bible.htm

It looks like the answer is yes to me.

The Instructor
    Seriously?

You show me some crack job website and tout it as proof? The Leviathin and Behemoth, dinosaurs?

Wow, just wow.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    08 Oct '13 16:311 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I think it is as they dug up the river bank exposing more tracks proving it was not a fake.
    They did not, however, demonstrate that the 'human' footprints were actually human. In fact, if you choose to examine them yourself, you'll see that they're not actually very much like human footprints at all. Further, they correlate on a one-to-one basis with the dinosaur prints. This correlation and the uniform spacing pretty conclusively demonstrates that they're actually a part of the dinosaur prints themselves.

There were also some pretty obviously carved prints in the limestone at Paluxy. I'm not sure if any of these are still there, I do know that some have been removed.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 03:461 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    They did not, however, demonstrate that the 'human' footprints were actually human. In fact, if you choose to examine them yourself, you'll see that they're not actually very much like human footprints at all. Further, they correlate on a one-to-one basis with the dinosaur prints. This correlation and the uniform spacing pretty conclusively demonstra ...[text shortened]... at Paluxy. I'm not sure if any of these are still there, I do know that some have been removed.
    There was at least one of the human footprints that was along side of the dinosaur footprints, so to conclude that the human footprints insde the dinosaur footprint is a part of that particular dinosaur seems ridiculous. There were also human handprints found with dinosaur footprints.

Human and dinosaur footprints together

http://www.dinosaurc14ages.com/footprints.htm

The Instructor
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 18:381 edit
    There was at least one of the human footprints that was along side of the dinosaur footprints, so to conclude that the human footprints insde the dinosaur footprint is a part of that particular dinosaur seems ridiculous. There were also human handprints found with dinosaur footprints.

Human and dinosaur footprints together

The Idiot
    Nonsense. But then we've long since established that your critical faculties lack even remotely sound foundation, so your obviously errant belief here is no surprise.
  12. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 19:55
    They did not, however, demonstrate that the 'human' footprints were actually human. In fact, if you choose to examine them yourself, you'll see that they're not actually very much like human footprints at all. Further, they correlate on a one-to-one basis with the dinosaur prints. This correlation and the uniform spacing pretty conclusively demonstra ...[text shortened]... at Paluxy. I'm not sure if any of these are still there, I do know that some have been removed.
    I will have to revisit this.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 20:05
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    about the guy dropping a micriphone down a hole. I know all things are possible, but this is more silly in my mind than truth.
    Confirmation bias is powerful.

(I'll point out, for fun, that 'silly' does not mean untrue.)
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 04:331 edit
    Nonsense. But then we've long since established that your critical faculties lack even remotely sound foundation, so your obviously errant belief here is no surprise.
    It is NOT nonsense. That website shows pictures of the dinosaur footprints, the human footprints and handprint. The distance measured between the dinosaur footprints indicates the stride length of this animal was greater than the strides length of the 11 inch human footprints for sure. The stride length of the 16 inch human footprints was greater than the 11 inch footprint just as would be expected.

"The stride for the 11 inch person was about 18 inches from heel to heel and 30 inches for the human making the 16 inch long prints in the sketched trail of Figure 8. The stride for intersecting dinosaur (17 inch long from middle toe to heel) in Figure 5 was about 40 inches. Of course strides are not perfect either as someone may be walking slow or running but it gives a comparative idea of stride between the two species."

The Instructor
  15. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 04:43
    Originally posted by apathist
    Confirmation bias is powerful.

(I'll point out, for fun, that 'silly' does not mean untrue.)
    Thankyou.
    I tend to think in a logical manner, and my faith walk teaches me to take things with faith and a grain of salt too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree