1. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 May '09 05:25
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    How's this for a broad theistic concept:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof
    ?
    I am not sure what the question is. Are you asking whether the 'God' defined is sufficiently specific to possibly exist and whether there are good arguments against such existence?
    The Wikipedia page does not make a lot of sense to me. I suppose one would need to look up all the links and possibly read a whole lot of Hebrew texts to get the full definition. Once that is done though I strongly suspect that either the concept would turn out to be incoherent, and/or there would be good evidence against the existence of such a God.
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    19 May '09 10:16
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am not sure what the question is. Are you asking whether the 'God' defined is sufficiently specific to possibly exist and whether there are good arguments against such existence?
    The Wikipedia page does not make a lot of sense to me. I suppose one would need to look up all the links and possibly read a whole lot of Hebrew texts to get the full definiti ...[text shortened]... out to be incoherent, and/or there would be good evidence against the existence of such a God.
    I just see every self in Self whilst giving up any thoughts of difference😵
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '09 20:47
    God exists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree