1. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    10 May '12 15:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    And when a conflict is discovered between the Watchtower teaching and what your scripture says then it is time for a new revision ot the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
    Yes Jehovah is constantly teaching us as we progress with learning unike someone here who is still stuck in the religous "dark ages"....
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 May '12 17:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are an idiot if you think I am going to do all that typing to repeat the same thing that you could read in those links just to satisfy you. You are not worth crap to me even though you may be worth crap to God. If you don't want to take the time to read the links just shut up.
    This coming from the guy who refuses to read links on evolution websites. 😵
  3. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    10 May '12 17:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are an idiot if you think I am going to do all that typing to repeat the same thing that you could read in those links just to satisfy you. You are not worth crap to me even though you may be worth crap to God. If you don't want to take the time to read the links just shut up.
    so you can formulate no argument that refutes evolution. looks like evolution survives another day.

    don't feel too bad. minds much greater than yours have assaulted the theory of evolution to no avail. but at least they tried to formulate arguments. you can't even come up with one.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    10 May '12 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    so you can formulate no argument that refutes evolution. looks like evolution survives another day.

    don't feel too bad. minds much greater than yours have assaulted the theory of evolution to no avail. but at least they tried to formulate arguments. you can't even come up with one.
    Yes he can: God did it. End of story. A truly open mind....
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    10 May '12 19:022 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes he can: God did it. End of story. A truly open mind....
    might have to stretch the definition of “argument” there to include assertions without any premise nor logic -not even erroneous logic!
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140312
    12 May '12 17:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    God knows. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    What a stupid answer. So this is the answer you would give to non-believer? So why within the Canine Family (A group or Kind) can some reproduce with others to produce hybrids like wolves and foxes or domestics with wolves ? You have no good answer. My question was/is what is a kind ? Not to be an ass I really want to know is there a definition ?



    Manny
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12724
    12 May '12 21:05
    Originally posted by menace71
    What a stupid answer. So this is the answer you would give to non-believer? So why within the Canine Family (A group or Kind) can some reproduce with others to produce hybrids like wolves and foxes or domestics with wolves ? You have no good answer. My question was/is what is a kind ? Not to be an ass I really want to know is there a definition ?



    Manny
    There are many definitions for "Kind" in the dictionary. Look them up. But note I am referring to the Biblical creation "Kind". Obviously, if a creature can mate and reproduce it is the same 'kind" of animal because the Holy Bible says so. We can not mate and reproduce with the "great apes", right?
Back to Top