Dishonesty.

Dishonesty.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
13 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
So many truths are just like common sense, right?
I understand that.
You still come across as a fundamental theist type. I know you source great refrence material (the Vedas), but its all in the way you interpret it.
So you are like the christians in this sense. You both say that your holy books contain the truth about life, and that one can read the ...[text shortened]... but really, you need to meet people half way, imo, to actually get anything through to them)
With truth, interpretation can only be one way....the correct way.

Truth is not up for debate....its truth.

The Christians will say any nonsense to uphold the errors in their teachings.

The Vedic teachings dont have error, because they are authorized.

Some unscrupulous persons translate the Vedas with error.......but I dont subscribe to those translations.......and they do it because atheism has crept into all areas of knowledge.

If the Vedic teachings say explicitly that i am an eternal spiritual being.......then how could I interprate that incorrectly.....I would also say that the living entities are eternal spiritual beings (theres no interpretation.)

I come across as a theist type because i am a theist ( I accept a Supreme Creator)

With fundamentalism, it is troublesome if you dont have truth in hand.......but having the truth and being strict to live by it, is no problem.

The real problem is that all people have only been exposed to substitute religion, and they dont trust it....dont blame them.

But there is actually real religion, that wont cheat you with false teachings....and that is the original bonafide Vedic teachings.

F

Moves
13 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Dishonest persons will say [...] its the pinnacle of dishonesty.

Dishonest persons [...]

Dishonest persons even say [...]
You are using the words "dishonest" and "dishonesty" incorrectly. This has been pointed out to you again and again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
To put forward untruth as truth is dishonest, and to reject truth is dishonest.
So, "do as I say, not as I do", is that it?

You put forth untruth and reject truth every single day in this forum.

You are the serpent. Begone!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jan 11

Originally posted by Suzianne
So, "do as I say, not as I do", is that it?

You put forth untruth and reject truth every single day in this forum.

You are the serpent. Begone!
The serpents get a bum rap.

Despite Vishvas inflamatory ways, I bet he is a pretty peaceful, caring person.